[RESULT] 23.65 V2 Multi Color / Recruitment JK Sneakers Tester

• STAFF

Hello!
Recruiting the first testers.

What is a tester? In the case of a product, it is a member who writes, uses, and leaves a review on the emotions felt on behalf of others for products sent for free.

(Example: K-pop album, Korean clothing, shoes, Korean cosmetics, etc.)
We look forward to the participation of those who are interested in Korean culture and products.

23.65 V2 Multi Color Sneaker

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

*Application period: 12/ 06(Sun) ~ 12/ 13(Sun) KST
*How to apply:

Please write your thoughts on '23 .65 V2 Multi Color Shoes' in the comments below.

*Reward: 23.65 V2 Multi Color Sneakers

*Announcement: 12.16(Wed) (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): ~12/29 (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: vedi 

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities

## Choosing a winner was very difficult. Thank you for applying. Other promotions are constantly being updated. Don't be disappointed and do active community activities.😅

• +10P 9

• admin changed the title to [OPEN] 23.65 V2 Multi Color / Recruitment JK Sneakers Tester
  • admin pinned this topic

This item is not only stylist but it’s very comfortable and worth your money! These shoes can be worn on multiple occasions to dress things down or to spice things down. With these shoes why worry about walking in style and being uncomfy when you can walk with style and comfort in one !

Although I do not have a fair with me at this point of time but below are my observation based on my personal opinion. 

- From the first glance, the shoe look very similar to Balanciaga Triple S.

- Based on the design, it looks very comfortable to wear for a long day outing.

- I love how the Blue and White colour patch is distributed nicely across the shoe.

- I love the way how 23.65 is being displayed at the side. 

- Very suitable for smart casual way. 

The 23.65 V2 Multicolour Shoes keep it retro and sporty! Upgrade your sneaker collection with the white, beige and navy colour combination, keeping a chunky yet refined silhouette that will elevate your look! Its flattering shape is suitable for a comfy casual look, yet can be dressed up, maintaining comfort in style!

So these shoes have really shocked me with how well they came 🤗🤗

They are very very very comfortable .I thought they were going to be one of those shoes that cost a lot only to start hurting your feet but they definitely weren’t .

The shoes come exactly as they look in the picture I was definitely not disappointed . 

It is definitely something I would recommend if u want to make a fashion statement. Excellent choice for streetwear fanatics .☺️☺️

This is perfect for everyday wear and for every occasion! You can wear it to the groceries, shopping, or just going on a walk. Especially really good to recommend if you're going to school, very comfortable to walk to different places. Or you can wear it for long walks like hiking, walking your pets, or even going to airports! Perfect for everything and very fashionable. I think these pair is great for whenever the concerts starts happening again! I can see them while being in comfortable wear. 

This pair of shoes is honestly a staple piece that you can dress up or down. It’s going to give you that extra spark to any outfit and it doesn’t hurt that it also gives a little height too. Honestly this is a great piece to walk straight into 2021 without the pain to your bank account or feet.💜

These shoes are great! Despite their appearance, these shoes are very light and the soles are very comfortable and squishy. I got a 260mm at first (my shoe size) but it was too small so I had to send it back and order the next size up. It's better to have shoes that are a bit too big (just double up on socks) than shoes that don't fit. The only issue I have is that the back is very high, so for the first few wears, I suggest wearing a pair of high, thick socks.

These shoes are so iconic and are so cute and stylish.The design is so cute and basic to wear it will match with whatever clothes you wear. You can wear them if you feel like dressing up or if you want to go on a bike ride. They can be used for different purposes and will always be stylish. They are multicolored which means that the will match what you wear (especially black;)) Also they are unisex so either men or women can wear them and will look GORGEOUS on both genders. If you are short these will also be good shoes to get because they are chunky and will give you a height boost.

These shoes look super comfortable and the color scheme it has is pretty neutral, so it can be used with any type of color combinations. I prefer to see this in informal scenarios, as I don’t think they’ll look good with suits. Dresses are another story, I think these will look super cute with a dress and colorful socks. Also, they can be used to do everyday tasks and exercises, or even dancing. 

These shoes are a perfect match for any outfit! With these monotone colors, you can dress them up or dress them down. Perfect for a night in town (while social distancing) or even doing a quick grocery run. Not only are these shoes super stylish, but they’re absolutely comfortable as well! Once you get these 23.65 V2 Multi Color sneakers, you don’t want to wear any other type of sneaker again! Absolutely amazing. 

This seems like a one of a kind stylish footwear. That can be worn in any season,any where around the world. 

It can't be found in Western countries only in Asia. Which makes it unique. This brand will be the star of the show. 

This shows simple and trendy pieces can make a statement. 

23.65 will represent the heart and the design of south korea. The fashion, trend and streetwear of korea. 

These are my go to perfect everyday, chunky shoe! Wanna look like your favourite k-pop idols? 23.65 is a popular Korean brand that offers comfortable and stylist sneakers, sandals, and slides you can wear on a daily basis. These shoes, while chunky, are incredibly light and offer support to even those, like myself, who have higher arches. You can style these with anything from slacks to sweats, proving that these are a staple piece. 

These are one of my favourite pairs of shoes! They run a half size small so getting a size bigger is better. They also came so quick it only took 2 weeks! These shoes are incredibly comfortable and lightweight I was surprised because of chunky and heavy they looked. The sides don’t scruff easily which is a bonus and they are very sturdy shoes. I got these as a Christmas gift and they are a staple for me as they go with literally any outfit.

23.65 is known for its stylish, yet affordable shoes in South Korea. Aside from being known as the “Jungkook shoes”, the V2 has a sleek, casual and sporty look that is sure to suit all outfits. I can definitely see myself wearing these shoes with a variety of outfits, ranging from a simple black dress to a sweatshirt and leggings. They look classy and sporty at the same time :) 

These pair of shoes is a perfect combination of both sporty and comfy at the same time. Its outer chunky platform look gives it a distinguishing style for that unique retro flair while the blue and white color choice gives it a subtle and minimalist look that is perfect for every outfit choice from dresses to street wear. It is a stylish piece that is perfect to mix and match with different clothing aesthetics and is sure to be a staple in ones closet! 

At first glance, W Concept's 23.65 resembles today's trendy clunky shoes. The monochromatic design and hue of the shoes offers its owner a wide range of unique outfits to style it with; 23.65 can be worn with informal outfits for a casual promenade to the mall such as a wide legged trousers with a shirt that has a boxy fit, but it can also be easily worn formally with a suit and tie, adding more flare and uniqueness to the outfit. Overall the pair of shoes is a an accent piece to any outfit and not buying these would surely be a big loss. The emoticon on the back of each pair is an added bonus, further creating a bespoke look to the sneakers.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:35 AM, megacoffee said:

Hello!
Recruiting the first testers.

What is a tester? In the case of a product, it is a member who writes, uses, and leaves a review on the emotions felt on behalf of others for products sent for free.

(Example: K-pop album, Korean clothing, shoes, Korean cosmetics, etc.)
We look forward to the participation of those who are interested in Korean culture and products.

23.65 V2 Multi Color Sneaker

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

*Application period: 12/ 06(Sun) ~ 12/ 13(Sun) KST
*How to apply:

Please write your thoughts on '23 .65 V2 Multi Color Shoes' in the comments below.

*Reward: 23.65 V2 Multi Color Sneakers

*Announcement: 12.16(Wed) (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): ~12/29 (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

First and foremost the shoes they’re unisex that’s the eye catching factor. When you look at the shoes first you will be drawn to them by the color scheme. When you notice the color scheme you will first see how the three colors black, white and grey, the three colors that will almost go with any day to day look. Second to point out is the platform, these unisex shoes can bring height into the picture if needed or wanted. Third to point out is the flexibility of these shoes that’s very obvious. The shoe will accommodate to the persons walking and not cause uncomfortable sensations to the customer. Now the last and more important part of the shoe that puts it all together, is the ‘arch’ the arch is very prominent and can be seen. That arch design is perfect in sense that it will support the foot of the customer the entire time the shoe is worn. I’m glad Jungkook wore shoes that were made with various of factors taken into consideration. I’m sure fans and customers will be very content with their purchase. 

• megacoffee changed the title to [RESULT] 23.65 V2 Multi Color / Recruitment JK Sneakers Tester