BTS X Fila Jungkook Runner's Instinct Neuron 5 Nuclear Shoes Black/Grey/Orange

• Fashion Tester

Better Than Expected!!!!

large.VideoCapture_20210607-224320.jpg.d69900875bc9f1dd928159f7bd611ed2.jpglarge.VideoCapture_20210607-224331.jpg.60abf7039fc6b605faf4c0f2479de765.jpglarge.20210604_184531.jpg.63154a6811553ce25e7b6d45eb815b8e.jpglarge.20210604_184038.jpg.26a56daa7be4d5ed832e37b78a2c631d.jpgOh my goodness I wasn't expecting these shoes to be this amazing but they truly are! The colors are so bright but subtle at the same time. The fit is so good I was so pleased! I love the pattern in the black bottom piece of the shoes it looks so cool. I definally feel powerful and cool in these shoes. And to wear the same shoes Jungkook of BTS wore is an even better feeling. I love these shoes so much and can't wait to wear around! I normally wear a size women US 7 and I got the JP 24 size. 

Feel free to check out my unboxing video on Tiktok or Instagram!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQFg_r5nBJJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by HitomiChanCosplay
Added Links
  • +10P 1

• Fashion Tester
2 hours ago, HitomiChanCosplay said:

Better Than Expected!!!!

large.VideoCapture_20210607-224320.jpg.d69900875bc9f1dd928159f7bd611ed2.jpglarge.VideoCapture_20210607-224331.jpg.60abf7039fc6b605faf4c0f2479de765.jpglarge.20210604_184531.jpg.63154a6811553ce25e7b6d45eb815b8e.jpglarge.20210604_184038.jpg.26a56daa7be4d5ed832e37b78a2c631d.jpgOh my goodness I wasn't expecting these shoes to be this amazing but they truly are! The colors are so bright but subtle at the same time. The fit is so good I was so pleased! I love the pattern in the black bottom piece of the shoes it looks so cool. I definally feel powerful and cool in these shoes. And to wear the same shoes Jungkook of BTS wore is an even better feeling. I love these shoes so much and can't wait to wear around! I normally wear a size women US 7 and I got the JP 24 size. 

omg they look amazing 😍😍😍

• +10P 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Our picks

• Drug  without  side effect Jungkook T-shirts
      I just want to say a very, very big thanks to KPOPQ and @megacoffee  for this truly awesome sweatshirt you blessed me with. What a privilege to become one of yours FT, I am indeed gratified by your effort to make us all happy. These have brought so much joy and happiness. Your awesome product has warmed my heart.

I’ve already done a lot of review in different kind of clothing but this is my first time in giving a review for sweatshirt that’s why I’m so excited! 🤩It’s just SOOOOOO STUNNING 😍😍😍! Can’t believe it’s already on my body 🤣 OH what a HAPPY DAY!!

I am slightly obsessed with this  charcoal color and the entire fit and feel. It's pretty lightweight but soft.This sweatshirt is SUPER soft & SUPER comfortable 😍 — it is PERFECT for our weather here which is rainy season.In LOVE with this sweatshirt💜  glad I was able to get my hands on it & it was super cool!

This is such a gorgeous  item, it's definitely one of  top bestseller of all time! My favourite thing about these sweatshirt is the length.The material is lightweight it's super soft and not too thick. I love how it is slightly longer as well, it's great to wear with leggings or jeans but also looks great with shorts in the spring/summer! I am wearing the sample size Small in these photos and although they a little bit loose but still nice and it's perfect just like how Jungkook wear it.I do prefer to size down in these (XS). I personally prefer a slightly fit ,but still perfect. It's all about how you want it to fit but I do recommend going with the smaller size 😉

Color is very nice ,material is soft and comfy,Fitting wise good,I wanted a lil loose but I suggest buying one size smaller than your original one coz it’s men size (Just like how Jungkook wears😉 baggy and lil loose) Overall very satisfied😍👍🏻
        • +10P
      • 17 replies
    • FILA x BTS Ray Tracer - Pink and Blue Sneakers
      This is my review for the FILA X BTS Ray Tracer shoes~~ I want to say a massive thank you to KPOPQ and everyone on this site once again 🥰 Love you all~~

• Thanks +10P
        • +10P
      • 16 replies
    • Kpop idols are known for having vibrant colored hair, ranging from black to blonde to even bold colors like red and green. However, amongst these, the color blue is quickly climbing up the preferences of haircolors these days! Here are 20 idols who absolutely rock blue hair!

BTS' Taehyung

NCT Dream's Jeno

IU

GOT7's Jaebeom

MAMAMOO's Wheein

BTS' Jimin

ATEEZ's Hongjoong

ITZY's Ryujin

NCT 127's Taeyong

Stray Kids' Han

NCT Dream's Jisung

Twice's Dahyun 

GOT7's Youngjae

EXO's Baekhyun

BTS' Yoongi

MAMAMOO's Moonbyul

NCT Dream's Jaemin

EXO's Kai

TXT's Yeonjun

ASTRO's Rocky

What are your thoughts? Feel free to add more idols in the comments below!
        • +10P
      • 2 replies
    • Which of the following items would you like to receive as the next prize?

• 14 replies
    • When you order the BTS meal but do not get the special packaging 😭

• Sad
        • +10P
      • 8 replies
  • Tell a friend

Love KPOPQ? Tell a friend!
  • Who was online  1 User was Online in the last 24 hours

• Upcoming Events

• Most Points

1. 1
      vedi
      vedi
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      Willlow
      Willlow
    5. 5
  • Signup

Signup

• All Of Us Are Dea All Of Us Are Dead is the first work in 2022 produced by Netflix about a group of students trapped in a school in the midst of a zombie apocalypse and fighting together to survive. in. The movie based on the famous webtoon of Joo Dong Geun is considered as a work that stimulates the viewer's imagination to the extreme. Don't forget to watch the horror and horror story as this series of horror-filled zombies invade the school. Juvenile Justice Juvenile Justice is a Korean television series about a very strict female judge. She is assigned cases related to the crimes of underage teenagers, which causes her to have an aversion to society, crime as well as a belief in justice. But then she realized the root problem that children are facing in today's society and found solutions to prevent them from making them better. Ghost Doctor Ghost Doctor is a medical fantasy film revolving around two doctors who differ in both personality and skill. Cha Young Min (Bi Rain) is a talented but arrogant doctor. As a thoracic surgeon, he is endowed with a "golden hand". Unfortunately, Young Min gets involved in an unexpected accident that causes his spirit to take over the body of Go Seung Tak (Kim Bum), a resident doctor, silver spoon-swallowing gentleman. Things get more complicated when both have distinct, opposite personalities. Black Knight  Black Knight is set in the context of air pollution that causes people to always wear masks to breathe. In the year 2071, only 1% of humanity will survive causing severe social stratification in the barren lands of the Korean peninsula. Here, delivery driver is a very serious job because for the refugees, this job is the only hope for them. Love and Leashes  Love and Leashes stars Seohyun (SNSD) in a love story with a man with unique interests, and she is a woman who accidentally finds out his secret. Lee Joon Young, who has excelled in various genres of drama, will play Ji Hoo, a man with extraordinary taste and always seducing with his looks for ladies. Forecasting Love and Weather Forecasting Love and Weather is the most anticipated romantic and comedy drama of 2022. It is about people working together at the Korea Meteorological Department. Jin Ha Kyung (Park Min Young) is a smart and organized girl and Lee Shi Woo (Song Kang) who possesses a free spirit met and wrote this humorous love story in the drama. Insider Insider talks about the intern of the Justice Department Kim Yo Han. After secretly investigating, he had to go through a crisis and struggle with the general to try to get a card that changed his fate. He is cautious and thinks before going and always keeps a poker face no matter how dangerous the situation is.   Seoul Viber Seoul Vibe is the story of a very talented racing rookie, known as Sangkyedong Supreme Team. As everyone was flocking to the 1988 Seoul Olympics, illegal transactions were the topic of widespread discussion of the "supreme team". And a team-supported operation to kick-start and uncover the corruption behind dirty funds. Twenty Five, Twenty One  Twenty Five, Twenty One is a story about teenagers who are lost in the era of the economic crisis of 1998, they met at the age of 22 and 18 and by the age of 25 and 21 they were standing between the lines. between an emotional first love and a warm friendship. The Youngest Son of a Conglomerate A Korean work starring actor Song Joong Ki will be released by JTBC this year along with Lee Sung Min and Shin Hyun Been. Adapted from the novel of the same name, it tells the story of a loyal employee of a corporation who has been found guilty of embezzlement and murder. After that, he was reincarnated as the youngest child of the corporation family, this is the moment and place of revenge that he will begin to execute. Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area Remake of the Spanish work Money Heist that has made waves with 5 movies invested by Netflix, 2022 will welcome the Korean version. The film revolves around elite thieves trying to plot an unprecedented heist on the Korean Peninsula. The story follows an unexpected turn when a group of bandits take hostage, they are faced with an unexpected challenge. Jung_E Jung_E is a work written by Yeon Sang Ho, director of Train to Busan, Penisula and Hellbound. The film is a picture of a degraded world in the 22nd century, when the climate changes suddenly. Amidst the turmoil, an internal war broke out in the residence and this was decisive for the survival of humanity. The film stars Kang Soo Yeon, Kim Hyun Joo and Ryu Kyung Soo. The Sound of Magic The Sound of Magic is a movie based on Webtoon Ohm Rasumanara about Yoon Ah Yi, a girl who has to grow up faster than normal children, and Ri Eul - a mysterious magician who lives in an abandoned amusement park. . The film features Ji Chang Wook as the magician Ri Eul. Glitch Glitch tells the story of Hong Ji Hyo, who is trying to track down her boyfriend who went missing for no reason. With the help of a member of the UFO Club, she encounters a mysterious secret. Glitch will be led by Vincenzo's Jeon Yeo Bin, Nana, Lee Dong Hwi, and Ryu Kyung Soo. Why Oh Soo Jae Why Oh Soo Jae is a love story telling the love story of a talented lawyer and a romantic law school student. The film features outstanding actors such as Seo Hyun Jin (Hidden Beauty, It's You Again Oh Hae Young), Hwang In Yeop (True Beauty), Bae In Hyuk (My Roommate Is a Fox). Big Mouse Big Mouse stars Lee Jong Suk as Park Chang Ho, a third-rate lawyer who always talks before working with his wife Yoona as Go Mi Ho trying to help him get rid of the scene of being suspected of being a fraud. It was also thanks to Mi Ho that later helped Chang Ho become a notorious lawyer.
    • Have you ever heard of the virtual idol group Eternity?  It's already their third single release, and I just got recommendation on youtube yesterday. First I felt a little weird to see humans, that actually not human 😅 confused  How is it possible, I've been following virtual influencer Rozy, she also started to release a song.  maybe it is the reality  It's very possible that the future generation of Kpop will consist of virtual groups. Eternity - Paradise Rozy - Who Am i
    • hahaha, now I know who's your bias nyahaha
    • I've looked at a few of the other MLB sneakers after I tried these on~~ I'm sure they're all super comfortable, just like this one!!
    • I've been eyeing this one for months! Really interested with the other MLB sneakers as well! 💗
  • Images