Open! BT21 x Royche Bluetooth Microphone & Speaker wireless

• STAFF

Royche-Space-Star-BT21-Baby-Bluetooth-Microphone-Royche-1623028360.thumb.jpg.f871e1b5a322e90a1e899785d7e8082f.jpg

Hi!!

This time, it's the BT21 x Royche wireless microphone speaker you've been wanting so much.
If you want to know more about this microphone, check out the link below.
If the response is good, we will do more events you can do it!

*Application period: Now ~ June. 13 KST

*How to apply:
1. Please write your thoughts about this BT21 x Royche Mic in the comments below.

*Reward: Royche Space Star BT21 Baby Bluetooth Microphone (Learn more for review)

*Announcement: June.13 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

• Fashion Tester
30 minutes ago, megacoffee said:

This time, to celebrate the number one on the Billboard....

yayie! congratulations to bts on their 4th #1 on billboard hot 100

• Fashion Tester
7 hours ago, megacoffee said:

This time, to celebrate the number one on the Billboard....

Congrats to the boys on their Billboard top 10  #1 win! Also long time no see 😉 😊💜💜💜💜

• +10P 1

• megacoffee changed the title to Open! BT21 x Royche Bluetooth Microphone & Speaker wireless
  • megacoffee pinned this topic
  • Fashion Tester

This is the best thing I have ever seen! 🤩

Can we please talk about each BT21 character on the mic?

They are SO adorable and cute 😩.

I would literally take this with me to every party and scream my lungs out. 🥳

• Level 12

Daebak!!! It's the BT21 mic and I like it as much as V wanted his Tata mic. 🤣😂 It's so cute and it's so hard to choose which mic should I get. 😭💜💜 Perfect for parties and singing while streaming. 

• Fashion Tester
On 6/2/2021 at 6:05 AM, megacoffee said:

Royche-Space-Star-BT21-Baby-Bluetooth-Microphone-Royche-1623028360.thumb.jpg.f871e1b5a322e90a1e899785d7e8082f.jpg

Hi!!

This time, it's the BT21 x Royche wireless microphone speaker you've been wanting so much.
If you want to know more about this microphone, check out the link below.
If the response is good, we will do more events you can do it!

*Application period: Now ~ June. 13 KST

*How to apply:
1. Please write your thoughts about this BT21 x Royche Mic in the comments below.

*Reward: Royche Space Star BT21 Baby Bluetooth Microphone (Learn more for review)

*Announcement: June.13 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ??? 

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

Omg the BT21 microphones!!! Look how cute they all look 🥰🥰🥰

I love the colours used and how shiny they all are~~ These would be perfect for a loud BTS 노래방  (karaoke) session!!!

• Level 12
17 hours ago, icogn said:

This is the best thing I have ever seen! 🤩

Can we please talk about each BT21 character on the mic?

They are SO adorable and cute 😩.

I would literally take this with me to every party and scream my lungs out. 🥳

They are all so cool and adorable indeed. huhu! It's gonna be smooth like butter.

• +10P 2

• Level 12
16 hours ago, 젯시가 said:

Daebak!!! It's the BT21 mic and I like it as much as V wanted his Tata mic. 🤣😂 It's so cute and it's so hard to choose which mic should I get. 😭💜💜 Perfect for parties and singing while streaming. 

You bet. omo omo omo! 

• +10P 1

• Fashion Tester
Posted (edited)

OMG! I looove the colors! So stunning and so cute!! 
Close your eyes and imagine singing while using this microphone, it's just like singing together with BTS. (Feeling their presence)

대박 ! 🤩💜

Edited by Gemma
  • +10P 1

These BT21 set of mics are really wonderful and eye-catching. Especially the characters on every set of mic are so  adorable that people of any age group would love to have one of these for sure as their karaoke buddy and also as their lucky charm. Each and every one of them are unique, glittery and colorful. It also seems easy to hold and one can literally carry it anywhere. I am personally also a very big fan of these cute characters impersonating the great legendary boy band BTS. Since  I am a very big fan of Park Jimin, I think I would like to get my luck on winning the Chimmy BT21 Mic. It would be surely wonderful to have this particular mic matching with my showcase and would even make it look fancier when I sing my heart out knowing that I possess such a good quality product and also one of my favorites. I am surely gonna celebrate all of the BTS wins in the future shouting their names on this mic :)). I would be really glad to win such an amazing thing ever for free and would really like to try it!!! BORAHAE💜

Will also encourage fellow ARMYS to take part in future challenges😇

• Fashion Tester

Omg 🥺 it looks so beautiful! I’ve always wanted a Bluetooth microphone and this one is just so cute. The color of the Mang one is so pretty as well as RJ. My fav has to be the Cooky one however as I just love the color purple. 

• Level 3

wow 🤩 jinjja 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐊!!! 🤯 

imagine belting out

𝑖’𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑶𝑶𝑶𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬𝑬

or

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝒊𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯

I love using this Bluetooth microphone at parties with friends. It's so fun to use and makes everything fun. The BT21 character also makes the microphone itself look adorable. It's a must have.

I loooove the colors and the characters are sooo cute. As an Army, seeing these make my heart flutters. A collectible that you can keep for a very long time.
This reminds me of V  where in he claims that he won  TATA mic (he was jealous of Jhope’s prize 🙂 ). That’s how these merch are unresistable and adorable. 
I can’t wait to have my hands on these mics.