When The BTS Meal In The US is Not What We Expected

vedi

• Level 12

we didn't even get the bag! so sad 😞 

my family and i were so excited. like come on mcdonalds! leaving your home country hanging 😭

• Sad 1

• Level 12
On 6/7/2021 at 4:33 AM, hana said:

we didn't even get the bag! so sad 😞 

my family and i were so excited. like come on mcdonalds! leaving your home country hanging 😭

huhu, expectation vs reality hits really hard. huhuhu

• +10P 1
  • Sad 2

• Fashion Tester

The BTS meal will hit Philippine Restaurants  starting on June 18, I’m still waiting for it. I’m so excited! Hoping to get the special packaging.

• +10P 1
  • Thanks +10P 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fashion Tester
On 6/12/2021 at 8:39 AM, Gemma said:

The BTS meal will hit Philippine Restaurants  starting on June 18, I’m still waiting for it. I’m so excited! Hoping to get the special packaging.

Thats so exciting!!! I wish I could also try it 😕

• Sad 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rheadoo
      Hi everyone~ I'm back from my hibernation ㅋㅋㅋ Sorry for being MIA for so long!
      Last May, I was lucky to have been given another chance to review products from Hallyumart.
      Initially, I was offered the tracksuit set that the BTS members wore in one of their RUN episodes, but I'm glad that we settled with the BTS x Fila (Runner's Instinct) jacket and shorts set!
      I received my package immediately and as usual, the delivery took less than a week! Seriously love Hallyumart's quick dispatch of items. Plus, the team really feels like family and is extremely friendly and nice to talk to.
      I'm on my knees with puppy dog eyes to apologize for how late my review is! 🥺
      To make up for it, I'm here now with a full review on the items that I got!
      The item: BTS X Fila Runner's Instinct Tapy Warm Up Jackets FS2JKD1201X_BLK Size: L (Length 70cm x Chest 128cm) Color: Black Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This jacket features a high neck, a zipper closure along the front, elasticized cuffs, two front pockets, sleeve tape designs and drawstrings on the bottom hem.

I'm not saying this because Jungkook was wearing the exact same thing in their ad ... but this is my # 1 pick in the Runner's Instinct Fila Performance Shoes Project campaign! I would still buy this even if it wasn't endorsed by BTS and worn by JK because it is definitely right up my alley in terms of style!
      I am obsessed with the fit!

It has room for movement, but doesn't look too baggy.

I think I could have gone away with a size medium, but I always love sizing up so this was perfect on me.

The classic sportswear details makes it look stylish while maintaining its functionality.
      It's a super versatile and trendy jacket that can go from a workout to a day out with friends~
      Here are a few more things I love about the jacket:
      🖤 The material is lightweight and really comfortable
      🖤 Travel-friendly, doesn't take up a lot of space when storing for trips
      🖤 Protects you from wind and light rain
      🖤 Can work as a statement piece to elevate an outfit
      🖤 Pairs well with almost all kinds of bottoms: jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts and even some dresses
      꿀팁 (tip): If the sleeves are too long, roll them up.
      The item: BTS X Fila Runner's Instinct Functional Cool Stretch Shorts Black FS2TRD2204X_BLK Size: XL 095 (Length 49.5cm x Waist 85cm x Thigh 72.8cm x Pants hem 29.7cm) Color: Black Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This shorts features moisture-wicking, quick drying and stretch material with an elasticized waistband, two side pockets, minimal design aesthetics and internal drawstrings.

This are great shorts! They don't ride up and provides you enough coverage.
      Perfect for running and other types of exercise.

These are very lightweight, breathable and cozy.
      The sweat-wicking technology gives adequate ventilation even when running on a hot day!

I gave my waist measurements (gasp) and we decided to get XL since I'm bottom-heavy and didn't want to risk a tight-fitting shorts.
      The fit on me is slightly loose, but nothing a readjustment on the drawstrings could fix.
      It sits comfortable on my hips and doesn't give me a muffin top.
      💯🔥 C.O.M.F.O.R.T.A.B.L.E
      Additional remarks on the shorts:
      🖤 Lets me do unrestrained movements
      🖤 Made up of light and soft fabric
      🖤 True to its claims: quick drying, so you don't stay too sweaty after exercising
      🖤 Can be paired with a basic tee for a casual look
      🖤 Also great as lounge shorts inside the house
      Now that I'm done with my review, here are a few photos I took last June at the BTS Map Of The Soul Pop-Up Store in Manila where I flexed my
       𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗫 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗮 (𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗰𝘁) 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 + 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀~

Please stay tuned for my tiktok and Youtube content as well~
      Hope this post convinced you to get this set! Always grateful to Hallyumart x KPOPQ for trusting me.
      You already know how much I love you guys! 고마워용~ 💜
    • By Riza Dizon
      Yay, look at that. My student has a BTS album. WAAAAHHH! She's an army, haha.
  • Our picks

• Drug  without  side effect Jungkook T-shirts
      I just want to say a very, very big thanks to KPOPQ and @megacoffee  for this truly awesome sweatshirt you blessed me with. What a privilege to become one of yours FT, I am indeed gratified by your effort to make us all happy. These have brought so much joy and happiness. Your awesome product has warmed my heart.

I’ve already done a lot of review in different kind of clothing but this is my first time in giving a review for sweatshirt that’s why I’m so excited! 🤩It’s just SOOOOOO STUNNING 😍😍😍! Can’t believe it’s already on my body 🤣 OH what a HAPPY DAY!!

I am slightly obsessed with this  charcoal color and the entire fit and feel. It's pretty lightweight but soft.This sweatshirt is SUPER soft & SUPER comfortable 😍 — it is PERFECT for our weather here which is rainy season.In LOVE with this sweatshirt💜  glad I was able to get my hands on it & it was super cool!

This is such a gorgeous  item, it's definitely one of  top bestseller of all time! My favourite thing about these sweatshirt is the length.The material is lightweight it's super soft and not too thick. I love how it is slightly longer as well, it's great to wear with leggings or jeans but also looks great with shorts in the spring/summer! I am wearing the sample size Small in these photos and although they a little bit loose but still nice and it's perfect just like how Jungkook wear it.I do prefer to size down in these (XS). I personally prefer a slightly fit ,but still perfect. It's all about how you want it to fit but I do recommend going with the smaller size 😉

Color is very nice ,material is soft and comfy,Fitting wise good,I wanted a lil loose but I suggest buying one size smaller than your original one coz it’s men size (Just like how Jungkook wears😉 baggy and lil loose) Overall very satisfied😍👍🏻
        • +10P
      • 17 replies
    • FILA x BTS Ray Tracer - Pink and Blue Sneakers
      This is my review for the FILA X BTS Ray Tracer shoes~~ I want to say a massive thank you to KPOPQ and everyone on this site once again 🥰 Love you all~~

• Thanks +10P
        • +10P
      • 16 replies
    • Kpop idols are known for having vibrant colored hair, ranging from black to blonde to even bold colors like red and green. However, amongst these, the color blue is quickly climbing up the preferences of haircolors these days! Here are 20 idols who absolutely rock blue hair!

BTS' Taehyung

NCT Dream's Jeno

IU

GOT7's Jaebeom

MAMAMOO's Wheein

BTS' Jimin

ATEEZ's Hongjoong

ITZY's Ryujin

NCT 127's Taeyong

Stray Kids' Han

NCT Dream's Jisung

Twice's Dahyun 

GOT7's Youngjae

EXO's Baekhyun

BTS' Yoongi

MAMAMOO's Moonbyul

NCT Dream's Jaemin

EXO's Kai

TXT's Yeonjun

ASTRO's Rocky

What are your thoughts? Feel free to add more idols in the comments below!
        • +10P
      • 2 replies
    • Which of the following items would you like to receive as the next prize?

• 14 replies
    • When you order the BTS meal but do not get the special packaging 😭

• Sad
        • +10P
      • 8 replies
  • Tell a friend

Love KPOPQ? Tell a friend!
  • Who was online  8 Users were Online in the last 24 hours