Drug without side effect Jungkook T-shirts

• STAFF

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348222.thumb.jpg.7a031bb283b94db5aad72bc9f4118372.jpg

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348225.thumb.jpg.4e77d17fe62db26f1b87d17da2f47e0e.jpg

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348247.thumb.jpg.5a8af9521e3cf584bcf64b82d24bce26.jpg

As you know, this t-shirt is a famous t-shirt among ARMYs. This is the perfect t-shirt to wear right now.

*Application period: Now ~ May. 31 KST

*How to apply:
1. Please write your thoughts about this 'Drug without side effect 'in the comments below.

*Reward: 3 Drug Without Side Effect LHERITAGE Long Sleeve T-shirts (Learn more)

I will give it to 3 people.

*Announcement: May.31 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348242.jpg

• megacoffee changed the title to Drug without side effect Jungkook T-shirts

I think it's a very fashionable and versatile piece. The l'heritage long sleeve shirts look comfortable and suitable for nearly all-round weather! It can go along with many other pieces of clothing. And lastly, it looks great as a little oversized, flowy long-sleeve shirt, as seen with Jungkook!!

• +10P 1
  • Thanks +10P 1

• Fashion Tester

I am the most excited person whenever I see something about Jungkook. He is my bias in BTS and we have similar styles so I always take inspiration from his outfits. This is the kind of t-shirt I would wear when I want to be super comfortable, like during a workout, to go for a walk, on a plane for a long run flight, or for a movie night in my house with my friends. Looks perfect with a tracksuit, leggings, or even jeans, with Balenciaga or regular sneakers.
Jungkook's style is really made for everyone and this t-shirt is the proof!

• +10P 1

• Level 3

Such a comfy looking shirt. When I see this shirt I instantly recognize this is JK's style, and how it can be fit into a summer outfit now that it is getting warmer. I just know anything worn by Jungkook will be quality and comfortable because you should get to have both when wearing clothes!

• +10P 1

The first thing that I want to say is that I've never tried any products of this brand before so I will give my own observations as objective as possible about this Drug without side effect 
Jungkook is a careful person in choosing clothes because his outfits are often flexible enough to practice dancing, work out, travel on a plane, those are high elasticity and absorbency but fashionable. I think Jungkook is reliable on this brand as he wore the shirt many times and he even had all colors. So, I can say this is the first good point of this shirt as well as the brand.
With the 100% cotton material, I'd love to have one. Moreover, it's not too expensive because of its quality. The basic colors are suitable for everyone, easy to mix and match , which attracts many people, not only the A.R.M.Y. 

I would be so pleased if I won this giveaway 😍

• +10P 1

What I think about the shirt is that it’s so fashionable with like basically almost everything! I would feel like if I were to wear it and I was running late I can just put this shirt on and I’ll still look like I put some effort into my clothing. I love that it’s simple and not too exotic to the point where I have to wait to wear it with a specific outfit. This shirt is definitely my style especially since my bias Jungkook wore it!

• +10P 1

• Level 6

Hopefully this could be my heritage!!! It is cool, free style sweatshirt. It will be nice to combine it with jeans for daily wear. Sometimes a simple style is the best outfit that makes you unique. It will look awesome to all bodies.

• +10P 1

Since I've been an army, I have mostly found jungkook's fashion to be comfortable and trendy, just the way I like it.  JK Looks amazing in anything though 😂 I have previously ordered from hallyumart, their product is authentic.  This sweatshirt looks like anyone can rock it!! I'm excited for the results ! ❤️ 

• +10P 1

This definitely looks like a casual shirt but I think it has potential to dress up as well! I like that the logo/branding appears to be quite subtle as well. It doesn’t look to be overly thick either, which is perfect now that the weather is starting to warm up during the day but still a bit chilly at night! 

Good luck to everyone!

• +10P 1

On 5/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, megacoffee said:

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348222.thumb.jpg.7a031bb283b94db5aad72bc9f4118372.jpg

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348225.thumb.jpg.4e77d17fe62db26f1b87d17da2f47e0e.jpg

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348247.thumb.jpg.5a8af9521e3cf584bcf64b82d24bce26.jpg

As you know, this t-shirt is a famous t-shirt among ARMYs. This is the perfect t-shirt to wear right now.

*How to apply:
1. Please write your thoughts about this 'Drug without side effect 'in the comments below.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)

• Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

BTS-Jungkook-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-LHERITAGE-Long-Sleeve-T-shirts-Drug-Without-Side-Effect-1620348242.jpg

I think this piece of clothing is very easy to style for everyone! It’s a very subtle long sleeve that really is very trendy, but everything Jungkook wears is trendy! I feel that this would be easy to pair and would be the go-to long sleeve to throw on if I was in a rush or did want to think about what to wear. Lasty, who doesn’t like baggy clothes! 😂

• +10P 1

On 5/28/2021 at 3:48 AM, megacoffee said:

*How to apply:

I really want to wear the type of clothes BTS always wear especially the sweatshirts and hoodies. it looks so comfy and the quality of the product looks so great and cosy when worn! It's so trendy and stylist at the same time.

• +10P 1

• Level 2

JK is a very influential brand ambassador regardless if he wears top of line clothing or one from small businesses, he definitely slays everything he wears. And I would really like to be him, helping others even with simple gestures. Hope you can pick me. Thank you. 

• +10P 1

I can see why this shirt is so popular! It's basic enough to wear with almost anything, which is what I always like to see. In the spring/summer time, you can wear it alone or layer it with jackets in the winter. It is a nice neutral color that you can pair with any shoes you already have which is a major bonus. My personal favorite is the melange green color it comes in. It's a good neutral color but still interesting at the same time. Can definitely see myself wearing this in the future!

• +10P 1

• Level 12

i've been looking for a top in this colour lately! 🙈

the greys/neutrals/cream colour concepts are so good because you can keep it soft or add a pop of colour without it becoming too bold that it's all you can focus on. 

because the logo design is minimal, it could also be paired with a layered necklace to add some interest. 

• +10P 1

• Fashion Tester

🥰🥰 I’m sooo in love with this shirt. I’m a huge fan of sweatshirts / long sleeves that are baggy, and this truly is the perfect item. The way it’s neutral colored just compliments anything you wear. It’s perfect for a lazy day or to even wear out somewhere as it’s versatile. So glad this is up! It’s so cute

• +10P 1

This T-shirt looks so nice! It has a really simple design that can match other clothes and its neutral color makes it combine with a wide variety of other colors as well. Also the material seems to be really comfortable and suitable for all types of weather. I would definitely give it a try!

• +10P 1