BTS x FILA Ray Tracer Pink Blue Shoes

The color of these shoes are perfect! It’s so cute and for someone like me who struggles getting out of my comfort zone to try multi color in shoes! Fila has always had a great and comfy shoes. They can go with so many outfits and would really make your overall outfit pop

I've been wanting these shoes for so long!!! I think they're so so so cute. I have a pair of plain white FILA shoes and I love them, so I'm sure I'll love these even more!! And they look so good on Suga so I know they'll look good on anyone else!!!!!

The colors are PERFECT for my style. These are all my favorite colors!! I love the mix of pastels with neutral colors so much!!

I would love to have a pair to show off and I would love to write an honest opinion about them to encourage everyone else to get a pair too!! 

For the first glance it was so girly and cute, I fell in love with it, but wow Yoongi is so hor with these shoes too!  He can rock literally anything. And I still adore the colours, like it gives spring and summer vibes😍

Really cute!

• Fashion Tester
On 5/5/2021 at 4:15 AM, megacoffee said:

1218746529_FashionTester.thumb.png.6c76d12a99d7e75952a96d9ca817a535.png372366753_FashionTester(1).thumb.png.7932b02a06d9b0b162ee4c178cf91608.png

These shoes are suitable for spring. Who wore it among BTS? I don't know. Do you know? ㅋㅋ
This model has been restocked. To commemorate this, I am looking for a fashion tester.

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*Application period: Now ~ May. 12 KST

*How to apply:
1. Please write your thoughts about this Fila Shoes in the comments below.

*Reward: 1 Bts Fila ray tracer pink blue Shoes Sneakers Daddy style 1IM00003_149 (Learn more)

*Announcement: May.13 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

I couldn’t believe my eyes! When I first saw these shoes in the promotion pictures, I instantly felt a connection: I wanted them to be mine! The colors, the style, the details, everything about these shoes is calling me. I love this style that screams “spring” (my favorite season). In May and June, I usually start wearing more colorful things, just like these, that would suit both a sweater and a spring dress for a more “girly” look.
I love the different materials and, what about the logo? It’s pink and light blue, so pretty! They look very comfortable and easy to wear, perfect to have a walk or a picnic in the park!

• Level 3

These shoes definitely catches my eyes when SUGA wore it on the advertisement, it looks very comfortable and its colours gave an essence of relaxation. FILA's way of delivering an emotion is definitely one of my favourite because it could be seen through its material and it leaves you wondering how it would look on your feet. I would definitely love to test it out, especially since the weather is getting a bit warmer these shoes would look great when its used to walk by the park or an amusement park!!

• Level 2

Yoongiiii 😄 Ok I’m sold! These are super cute and fun for springgg and summer. Can’t wait to add these to my Fila collection. Fila always comes through with the style and comfort. These are a must, for anyone who’s a sneaker lover. 

On 5/5/2021 at 4:15 AM, megacoffee said:

1218746529_FashionTester.thumb.png.6c76d12a99d7e75952a96d9ca817a535.png372366753_FashionTester(1).thumb.png.7932b02a06d9b0b162ee4c178cf91608.png

These shoes are suitable for spring. Who wore it among BTS? I don't know. Do you know? ㅋㅋ
This model has been restocked. To commemorate this, I am looking for a fashion tester.

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

*Reward: 1 Bts Fila ray tracer pink blue Shoes Sneakers Daddy style 1IM00003_149 (Learn more)

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)

• Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

This pair of sneakers is perfect combining the chic and sporty side with its pretty pastel colors to remind of spring. It will be perfect with a skirt in a park for a picnic but also with jeans for cycling. This is the perfect pair of sneakers for the spring and summer.

• Fashion Tester

These shoes are perfect!! I love the color and design.As a operational officer in my work, my daily uniform often consisted of track pants and sneakers. I was the queen of casual, and with good reason. Getting from my apartment to my work place could take half an hour on foot, and then there was that poorly scheduled or located work that I need to do that was twenty minutes away. Lots of exercise, indeed😄.Sneakers were practically mandatory with that much walking, and not surprisingly, I developed quite the sneaker collection 👟👟 ㅋㅋ .While my footwear preferences have expanded since my college days, my love for sneakers has remained constant. So when I saw this shoes I knew I had to try them on and share my thoughts on it😉 so excited and hoping to have this.🙏🏻😊

Shoes from the Fila Brand always carry comfort in their designs. This time, the colors presented by Fila are quite colorful with a matching blend. The white background color with bright, colorful accents is perfect for use throughout spring to summer. These shoes seem to be matched with any theme outfit, whether formal or casual. I believe this product is a best seller

• Level 3

These shoes are so cute!

The pastel colors are the perfect combination. Blue and Pink go so well with each other, and brown is the perfect contrast color. Brown is in right now, so it's nice to see the use of it within these shoes. 

You could wear these shoes with practically any outfit! The style of these shoes allow for a comfortable and casual look, but I'm sure anyone could pull off any style with the use of these shoes. 

FILA is one of the only big brands I have seen make something for anyone and everyone, these shoes demonstrate just how versatile FILA is as a brand.

These shoes are white which is my favorite color and the pink blue and brown are pastel colors which don't make the shoe look weird,they would look perfect with baggy pants and a tight shirt and a light jacket or sweater.The shoes are really aesthetic and I like how they added the bright white between the brown and blue since it makes the shoes look cooler.

On 5/4/2021 at 10:15 PM, megacoffee said:

372366753_FashionTester(1).thumb.png.7932b02a06d9b0b162ee4c178cf91608.png

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

Share with your Friends!

These shoes are perfect for spring! They are a perfect way to bring some color into your outfits, while not being over the top. The colors chosen for this shoe create a harmonious look. Plus, the height is an added bonus! I never go without platform shoes anymore. Suga looks adorable in these shoes and I also love these shoes!

With its blend of white and pastel colors, these shoes are the perfect fit for spring. Comfortable and beautiful, you can wear them with a cute dress, jeans or any kind of clothing. As long as you decided to rock them, the sporty look will fit men & women equally.

A solo walk in a park with just you and your dog, a pique-nique with your friends, a long and long shopping trip? These shoes will fit all of these.

Bonus? The high sole make them very comfortable even when it's raining, keeping your toes dry and warm.

• Fashion Tester

The colour of this shoe is really pretty. I like the combination of the pink and the blue.

You can wear these with literally everything, weather a comfortable or a casual outfit.

Also, the brand is a big yes for me!

I was immediately drawn to these shoes, the colours are subtle and really effective in giving the sneaker an individual look. 

These are particularly exciting as they are inclusive, what ever gender you are they are suited. But the inclusion doesn’t stop there. Dress them up with a suit or dress for a modern smart look or dress them down with sports wear to put them to active use. 

Seeing Yoongi in such shoes most definitely makes them that more appealing. Yoongi has that swag that army strive to replicate, they appear to bring out his soft side making them that bit more desirable. 

lastly without even trying them you can see the comfort they will bring, clearly the well thought out design with its attention to detail is not only going to bring support to my feet but also an edge of coolness. 

Aw, I'm glad to let you all kinds tht,the pastel color shoes is just perfect for armies and non army frnds, as it can give us best vibe of carefreeness I'm loving, its called perfection

Thank you to kpopq.com, hope my review is noted and I win the shoes

I'm already a current Fila fanatic having supported the brand for many years. Each time they come out with a new sneaker, I tell myself "I HAVE TO HAVE IT!". 

The Ray Tracers are beautiful! With the use of pastels, they really look like the perfect addition to a spring/summer wardrobe. I love that the blues and pinks make the sneaker pop but are also subtle enough to not be overwhelming.

Fila chunky sneakers are actually really light and the mesh fabric is perfect for keeping your feet cool while wearing larger shoes. They're super comfortable and have become part of my everyday wear. 

• Level 6

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

Share with your Friends!

Fashion Tester

Well, I just want first to thank you for let us participate in this. I woud like to recognize the quality of FILA, I had a pair of FILA shoes that lasted me for 3 years and they were in perfect conditions. FILA shoes are also comfy and fashionable. I really love this brand of shoes because of that, also I think the shoes are well designed that's why I'll recommend them to others. I hope you just read this comment. Great Job! This model is super cool!!
spacer.png

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

Share with your Friends!

How do we know who won?

• Level 2

I will not elaborate more about this product because I have two of these and it is very high quality yet comfy. The best duty shoes, since I am a frontliner. I hope you will pick me. Thank you very much.