BTS x FILA Ray Tracer Pink Blue Shoes

• STAFF

1218746529_FashionTester.thumb.png.6c76d12a99d7e75952a96d9ca817a535.png372366753_FashionTester(1).thumb.png.7932b02a06d9b0b162ee4c178cf91608.png

These shoes are suitable for spring. Who wore it among BTS? I don't know. Do you know? ㅋㅋ
This model has been restocked. To commemorate this, I am looking for a fashion tester.

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*Application period: Now ~ May. 12 KST

*How to apply:
1. Please write your thoughts about this Fila Shoes in the comments below.

*Reward: 1 Bts Fila ray tracer pink blue Shoes Sneakers Daddy style 1IM00003_149 (Learn more)

*Announcement: May.13 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

• Level 12

ahh!!

when i saw these shoes on suga, it took me by surprise how well it fit on him.

i know he has his cutesy moments, but i don't think of him when i see pastel palettes. 

it's a cute way to spice up the traditional rays, softer tones that draw the eye because of it's uncommon color combination.

i always liked that fila often uses mixes of materials on their shoes, so that's attractive to me. the mesh material of the main body keeps my feet from overheating (here in florida, all the malls around me are outdoor 😭) while the suede toe box makes my feet feel safe if i bump into something. 

the hidden sole detail logo is a must. as a sneakerhead, the little details count! thank you KPOPQ for getting back in action!

• +10P 1

• Level 3

These shoes are so cool/cute! I love the color combination! One may be slightly turned off by the brown added in but I think that it gives it an almost retro vibe and I’m all for it🤩 I also love the different textures happening like the suede leather and faux leather detailing!

I personally own a pair of white Fila Disrupters and I’m happy to say that they are my favorite pair of shoes that I own! They are so comfortable and really pair well with almost any outfit including dresses! I mention this because I can see that these shoes are also a chunky sneaker with a similar style making it the perfect shoe for an everyday outfit✨

I would love to test out this product for you and give you my honest opinion on them💕

Thank you! 

• +10P 1

• Level 3

These shoes look like the perfect combination of sophistication and comfort.🥰💅

Perfect for any fashion look whether it be kawaii or street-style, they seem worthy to be worn for any special occasion.

The color block scheme is eye-catching and fresh❄💕, and I love the texture on the sole. 

FILA is a great brand of shoe, it's very durable and well-fitting! And most importantly, our favorite boys, BTS, sponsor them! They seem like the perfect way to show your love and support for BTS, and plus, you get to match with Yoongi! ^-^

I think this style of shoe is adorable; chunky-sole sneakers are a must in the fashion world right now! I would love being able to test these cute shoes,  KpopQ, thank you for stocking them!ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝ

• +10P 1

• Level 12
56 minutes ago, megacoffee said:

1218746529_FashionTester.thumb.png.6c76d12a99d7e75952a96d9ca817a535.png372366753_FashionTester(1).thumb.png.7932b02a06d9b0b162ee4c178cf91608.png

These shoes are suitable for spring. Who wore it among BTS? I don't know. Do you know? ㅋㅋ
This model has been restocked. To commemorate this, I am looking for a fashion tester.

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

*Reward: 1 Bts Fila ray tracer pink blue Shoes Sneakers Daddy style 1IM00003_149 (Learn more)

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)

• Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

These shoes are super cool and adorable! I adore the color scheme! Because of the pink and white combination, as well as the blue, I believe it is a mix of baby and fashion colors. And the brown color is just right in that spot. I'm also a shoe fan, so I think this is a great pair for everyday wear. I would be delighted to put this product to the test for you and provide you with my honest feedback. 🙂

Thank you once more, KPOPQ, for another fantastic event.

• +10P 2

The colors for these shoes seem perfect for any casual look but they can also be used to dress up to for a nice night out (while being socially distance from others). Looking forward to trying out theses shoes. Hoping they are as comfy as they look! 

• +10P 1

These shoes are the perfect shoe to wear out whether it be a picnic with friends or walking around campus. Lately I have been in love with the spring collection the BTS x Fila collection has released. These shoes would make you want to break out of your comfort zone and explore some look ideas to give yourself a youthful creative look! With this color scheme it would be a perfect staple piece to draw attention by combining it with a solid colored shirt and jean combo as a simple look or a nice pastel flower dress to be bit more dress up without overdressing! Or you can always match Yoongi's Fila outfit and go for an all white look with the pop of color in the shoes! 

As the spring and summer approaches it would be vital to get your hands on these shoes and liven up your shoe collection with these refreshing colors! Can't wait to try them on and put together some amazing outfits with these shoes!

• +10P 1

Am myself a big fan of sports shoe having chic style with natural colours at its right spot and also acting as a daily wear. These shoes seem to be so comfy with the beautiful blend of pink, blue and brown colour. I would really love to try these on and also encourage many people especially kpop stans all over the world to surely buy various sports wear from your divine collection!

• +10P 1

I've been eyeing these shoes ever since they came out but never had the heart to commit. I think it would be interesting to style them with my personal style as I typically wear black trainers in my day to day look. I've never owned this style of shoe either, especially not with this colour scheme. The colours are subtle and cute, yet they stand out enough that would give any outfit that extra flare. This would definitely be a cute piece for anyone's collection!

• +10P 1

These shoes are the perfect spring/summer style and are incredibly versatile due to the mix of colours. I was especially drawn to the pastel blues and pinks as blue and pink shades are everywhere this season and would therefore match a lot of my existing wardrobe perfectly! 

The brown is a good addition as brown and neutral shades is another key trend for spring/summer meaning they will be a popular choice amongst quite a few consumer groups. 

Furthermore, I own a couple of pairs of Fila shoes and have always been impressed by the comfort they offer whilst also looking on trend and cute. I don't think the chunky trainer trend will go out of style for a long time and I would love the opportunity to style these trainers and review them with some of the season's key trends.  

• +10P 1

This shoes is definitely what I'm looking for! From its color to its style! I've always been a fan of Ray Tracers and now Fila has released one with pastel colors! Ray Tracers are definitely a comfy, this kind of shoes is the type you can wear anywhere and anytime without messing up your fashion look but makes you look fashionable and trendy! Plus it's BTS' choice of shoes, what could we ask more! I'm sure they're perfect!

• +10P 1

• Fashion Tester

어떻게 하죠?! It's super cute~~~ Min Yoongi wore this for the shoot!

I swear Fila shoes are super comfortable and stylish! Plus, this colorway is absolutely pretty!

These are the type of footwear I prefer because I can style them easily

• +10P 1

Okay, so the shoes are definitely amazing. It can be worn both by male and female. The combination of pastel colours used is just so unique, soothing and definitely aesthetic. The shoes can be worn with many different outfits. It gives your overall look a pleasing and cute kind of touch. The sole definitely looks comfortable. And overall didn't expect Suga to wear such pastel colours and definitely kill the look... (He looks handsome and cute at the same time)

Write a review? Yes sir! I’m on the short side so wearing big shoes has become one of my favorite comfort styles, so trust when I say these are so nice! They have great contrast and design, you can wear it with any type of style to be honest, you can get the soft look, the comfortable look, the stylish look, even the first date outfit look. And yes Suga did have a major influence but him looking great in these just shows they’re top. 🙌🏻

7 hours ago, megacoffee said:

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

Share with your Friends!

omg!! these shoes are genuinely so beautiful, and seeing suga wearing them made them even more beautiful!

these would be so good to pair with both an athletic outfit or a cute outfit! i could see them being comfy for a casual outing with friends but could also be worn in a more fashionable way for a night out!

they're stunning shoes that could make any outfit come together!

These shoes are absolutely amazing!! When I saw them on Yoongi I immediately had an outfit in mind with these shoes. My style is very contrasting. I would wear dark brown trousers with chains as a belt and then with a soft yellow or green top. For accessories I would put a scarf in my hear with some silver hoops. 

In short I really like these shoes, these give so much inspiration for a lot of different outfits. ❤️

these shoes are so pretty! i love the pastel colors mixed with neutrals as well as the mix in materials. it makes the shoe much more interesting and exciting! the color palette is perfect for spring outfits! i would either wear a cutesy spring dress with these or cream trousers paired with a pastel colored (probably green or purple) top! i'm surprised yoongi wore them as they are quite contrasting from his usual style but i love it anyway hehe

• Level 2

These BTS Fila Tracer shoes are so cute! The color combination of the white with the blue, pink and brown is subtle enough that it would go with most outfits but also stylist enough to make you stand out in a crowd. I also expect, if they are anything like the rest of the clothing and shoes Fila offers, that they are extremely comfortable and would be perfect for wearing on a hike as well as just during a normal workday. I would love to test these out!

What is Fila famous for ? yes you got it ! Style, comfort, and uniqueness. 

Well, as you can see, these shoes that had been worn by Suga/Yoongi are presenting these caracteristics: comfy, stylish and unique by its design and color combinaition. 

Once you look at the shoes, you can feel a strange feeling of attractiveness, it looks soft and can be worn not only in spring, but also in winter, summer, with every kind of outfits, and by both genders. 

So i would be more than happy to test it out ! it can't be missed! 

19 hours ago, megacoffee said:

리뷰를 잘부탁드립니다

*How to apply:

Share with your Friends!

This is perfection , i like it because it looks so comfortable the best choice for an activewear , i love the pastel colors of that one , it suit any taste