BTS x FILA New Beginning Vintage Label Sweat Shirt: Jhope

• Fashion Tester

Another functional yet stylish piece from BTS x Fila! It's the kind of top that you can wear multiple ways. One can go the casual route and pair it with jeans, sneakers, a cap and shades but I want to channel Hobi's fashionista and no-rules style and try a more colorful look like this:

spacer.png

The vintage print on the back is a nice addition and I'm pretty sure the material used won't make you sweat too much but would also keep you warm during cooler temperatures. We'll never know, until we try ㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by rheadoo
  • +10P 1

• Level 12

I love Jhope! My sunshine! 🥺❤️❤️ I also love the color of the sweatshirt, the style and design with its brand at the back. And just like what I've said before, I'm a huge fan of sweat shirts. It looks so comfy and perfect to pair with anything whether it's shorts or jeans. It looks simple yet so chic. It never gets out of style! It can be worn perfectly by both girls and boys, no matter what the height is!  It's perfect for this chilly weather while watching bts' contents.

Hoping to be a fashion tester of this clothes. 🥺❤️❤️❤️🙏

instagram: @_jsscprz

Edited by 젯시가

My first thought when I laid eyes on this sweater is that, the colour really stood out in the poster! 
If it's compared to the rest of the collection which leans more towards looking cool; this minty green colour is the only one that gives off a really bright and cheerful look to its wearer, which really suits the model J-hope's personality💚 The minty green colour not only makes the person wearing it look sunny, but it is also a stylish colour that would look good regardless of gender.
The vintage logo design at the back of the sweater adds to its stylish points too. After all, who doesn't like a vintage vibe on your sweater right? 😉

Ah, yes..and the most important part of all is that this comfy looking oversized sweater looks good with anything. Just pair it with a pair of jeans or a white pants and it'll give you a casual look. Want a sweeter look for yourself? Then you can always pair it with a flowy skirt.

Hence, its a must have item for all fashionistas like me out there! 

Ps: I have always wanted to own one of this FilaxBTS collection in my closet one day. Thank you for the opportunity given and I'll be crossing my finger for this. 

Followed with Instagram @rye_hanah

Much like the onset of spring this beautiful piece showcased by Jhope gives us a refreshing feel. The brightness of the mint along with the sweatshirt design gives us a sense of warmth into the new beginning of the year. The cut of the sweatshirt keeps us cosy as we leave the cooler months and enter the comforts of spring! The prints showcased on the back of the sweatshirt also gives us a sense of nostalgia as we leave the end of a difficult year and enter the welcoming start of a promising year! The use of "Archives" suits the themes of Jhope's radiant and ever evolving aesthetics making this piece perfect for Spring as the bold colours are easier to style with the blossoming scenery!

IG:@chnxll 🙂 

• Level 2

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME JOININ THIS TYPE OF CHALLENGE SO HERE WE GO IMMA TRY MY SHOT. SO FIRST OFF WOW A MINT GREEN SWEATER, DANG HOBI LOOKS HELLA FINE IN THAT COLOR BRINGS OUT MORE OF COLOR IN HIM LIKE, HE'S ALREADY A BALL OF SUNSHINE & MOST OF THESE DAYS A MINT COLOR IS TOO UNDERRATED CAUSE MOST PPL WEARIN THESE KINDA PASTEL COLORS OR BLACK, LIKE MYSELF I LOVE BLACK CLOTHING SO MUCH, BUT IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE IF I GET THE CHANCE TO TRY THIS MINT SWEATER HOBI IS WEARIN & I LOVE HIBI SOOOO MUCH LIKE DAMNNN, HE MY BIAS WRECKER! HE IS A BALL OF SUNSHINE LOVE HIM SOO MUCH 

Scan once at the BTS members and surely it pops out like a bubble gum at the sight of the peppermint green.

Sweatshirt is something you normally wear on its own. It’s a fashion statement that tells you something or tells you nothing.

Imagine you wear it with a flare skirt or you can go as casual as you like with a pair of trousers or maybe jogger pants?

Looks stylishly simple with a drizzle of retro. The peppermint colour that pulls us to modern pop with a little mix of rustic and trendy fashion.

instagram @moemoe_yuri

• Fashion Tester

우리 호비이다!

It is hard to choose my favorite piece of clothing of this collection but this sweatshirt instantly caught my eye the moment I saw it for two main reasons: the super pretty color and the super comfortable look it gives.

This is the perfect Hope-style sweatshirt we are all looking for. It’s colorful, joyful, loose-fitting, perfect for the wintertime with a pair of jeans or with a pair of sweatpants for a cozy look. But if you are impatiently waiting for the spring just like me, then we could wear it with a denim jacket and a shirt underneath for a more stylish look.

• Fashion Tester

Wow this is so beautiful! That green is to die for. It goes well with the design in the back which makes the colors pop. This new item is sure to be very popular among people. Not only does it look comfortable and casual but cozy. Its something anyone would love to have. J-Hope look so great in it and Im surd the fellow army will too! 

• Fashion Tester

I love the generosity of this account. I have always wanted to try BTS' range of FILA clothes. Ever since seeing them in Japan when I was there on holiday, I have been an avid fan!! I love the comfort and love that BTS has brought to the world. I was going through a very hard time not too long ago, and I couldn't be more grateful to BTS for helping me get through it! 방탄소년단 사랑해!!!!

I am sure that I am not the only fan here who I grateful for BTS and their music, but I can certainly say that I will work hard writing reviews and making others smile. I can't quite say that I'll make people smile as much as our hope, J-Hope (who, may I just say, looks incredible in this picture), but I will give it my very best shot!! I love the smooth mint colour of the sweatshirt and, being a huge fan of comfortable, oversized clothes, I couldn't think of anything better!!! And , of course, I have followed your Instagram under the handle LaraRedPanda

On 2/1/2021 at 2:28 PM, honsool journey said:

Jhope is known for his unique fashion sense and often stands out for what he wears. he can combine pieces that other people may not think of wearing together. He may also wear colors that most people may not lean towards, but he can make anything and everything work, including this sweater. 

Wearing a sweater like this, of this color, would definitely take me out of my comfort zone. I lean more towards Suga or Jungkook with my black, white and grey wardrobe. The mint-ish color is something I do not have yet, but as someone who aspires to experiment with my style and be more daring like Jhope, I am very much open to make this work with what I have.

I do like a contrasting outfit. Usually I will wear all black, but have colored or white shoes stand out. I am thinking that I can do this with the sweater as well to make it the central piece, with black cargo pants (and wear all black shoes for a change haha ^^). Also, I love how the front of the sweater is minimal, but on the back, it has a print that gives it a more vintage feel. therefore, it is very up my ally.

thank you for giving us another opportunity like this! 💜

Ps: followed the ig account under giannidaulay 🙂

Pss: come to think of it, this kind of reminds me of him being one to love mint chocolate chip ice cream 😅

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 12

i don't mean to bump an old post but... 

has any winner been chosen this yet?? posted quite a while ago and i was really looking forward to seeing how someone might've styled this lol. 

• Fashion Tester
On 3/9/2021 at 1:36 AM, hana said:

i don't mean to bump an old post but... 

has any winner been chosen this yet?? posted quite a while ago and i was really looking forward to seeing how someone might've styled this lol. 

I was wondering this too >< I never saw a review for the product but I was excited to see what they paired it with

• +10P 1

• 1 month later...
  • Level 3

Among all the members, his shirt stands out the most.  The colour is bright and eye catching! It definitely can tell a person's mood as well, seeing the colour somehow brightens my day. 😁

• Fashion Tester

This sweatshirt is such a lovely color! I really love the graphic print in the back that stands out on the bright background. Hobi’s style is truly always so bright and comforting and is great for his promotion of this sweater. The way he can pull off his clothes so well no matter what it is truly shows in the new fila collab

• Level 2

J-Hope our Hope , this sweatshirt reflects so much positivity and hope , suitable for beautiful souls , it looks so comfy and stylish ,and you can wear it with so much colors . Adding it into my wardrobe would bring me so much happiness . I have followed the account under valentina_14_h.

This colour is amazing. I mean, a lot of brand tried to stlye mint, but it's difficult. Now wit J-hope and Fila, I can see how nice it is and truly wearable on the streets. I like the picture on the back too, because it's minimal, don't give the feeling of a poster, but without it it would be too simple. 
Truly there is nothing I don't like about this item!

• 4 weeks later...