BTS x FILA New Beginning Vintage Label Sweat Shirt: Jhope

• STAFF

How are you guys?

February event starts. This is the sweatshirt worn by J-Hope from FILA and BTS's new beginning collection for 2021.
If you like green color and jhope, fila or clothes, join now 

Challenge yourself as a fashion tester now!

image.png.af3bc5afbaa8cd7fd336c161f8a4f374.pngbts_jh_1.jpg.8a036b3352794cb5baa36fcc54f65f99.jpgFS2POD1220X_GSG-2.thumb.jpg.9b469c3d3d915194cf7cfb1df3c8971a.jpgFS2POD1220X_GSG.thumb.jpg.cd9c9e6101f18306c0ba93b1c7dd8c99.jpg

*Application period: Now ~ Feb. 08 KST

*How to apply:

1. Please write your thoughts about this sweat shirt in the comments below.
2. Follow Us  https://www.instagram.com/hlmt_love/

*Reward: 1 BTS FILA NEW BEGINNING Vintage Label Sweatshirts (Learn more)

*Announcement: Feb.08 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

• Level 12

Jhope is known for his unique fashion sense and often stands out for what he wears. he can combine pieces that other people may not think of wearing together. He may also wear colors that most people may not lean towards, but he can make anything and everything work, including this sweater. 

Wearing a sweater like this, of this color, would definitely take me out of my comfort zone. I lean more towards Suga or Jungkook with my black, white and grey wardrobe. The mint-ish color is something I do not have yet, but as someone who aspires to experiment with my style and be more daring like Jhope, I am very much open to make this work with what I have.

I do like a contrasting outfit. Usually I will wear all black, but have colored or white shoes stand out. I am thinking that I can do this with the sweater as well to make it the central piece, with black cargo pants (and wear all black shoes for a change haha ^^). Also, I love how the front of the sweater is minimal, but on the back, it has a print that gives it a more vintage feel. therefore, it is very up my ally.

thank you for giving us another opportunity like this! 💜

Ps: followed the ig account under giannidaulay 🙂

Pss: come to think of it, this kind of reminds me of him being one to love mint chocolate chip ice cream 😅

Edited by honsool journey
  • +10P 1

• Level 2

Wow! A mint colored sweatshirt, that’s something you don’t really see everywhere, but it’s so pretty! The vintage-y pattern on the back makes it so much better and the basically is the highlight of it, it bet it’d go great with dark jeans or beige pants🤩 this is definitely not a sweatshirt that can look good on anyone and it looks amasing in hobi, so props to him for being so beautiful too:)) thank u and hope I win this! 

• +10P 1

• Level 3

I'M IN LOVE 

It's incredible how much I do like this sweatshirt! The colour is amazing and it's super chill... it emits super positive vibes and I have the feeling it is actually super soft and comfortable! It surely is a must have in your closet. I can't wait to wear it and going around with this cute and fashionable confident booster in my outfit.

• +10P 1

• Level 2

j-hope's fashion sense has always been known to be eccentric, and this sweatshirt truly captures that. Normally, people would opt for colors that are either plain or monochromatic as it safe to wear. But with this green, you stand out in a good way. It's a color that most people try to avoid when buying clothes but this one is such an eye-catcher. With j-hope modelling it, it truly shows that anyone can pull off such a daring color.

@rocketroller_ on instagram

• +10P 1

• Level 6

As soon as I saw this collaboration, this piece caught my eye. The design is simple yet elegant, i think this is the best collab so far for bts x fila. You can wear this anytime and anywhere. The color is so bright and it makes me want to wear it everyday. It looks so cozy and comfy. I like what Jhope wears because I also like those oversized shirts and sweatshirts. The vintage design is so elegant, i like vintage designs for shirts and sweatshirts because it is more beautiful than others. I hope i’ll get this one! 

• +10P 1

• Level 6

Just like Jhope's bright personality, this mint sweatshirt is colorful and refreshing. I love that it is paired with beige pants in the picture he's in. The soft look of his outfit reminds me of a college boyfriend concept. If I wore the sweatshirt, I think it would pair it with white joggers and white fila sneakers to give a more oversized, comfortable look. Another option for a even more oversized fit, I would pair it with a pleated white skirt when it gets warmer. It's the perfect color for the spring, really pretty!

+ I followed the ig account, my ig: itz.shenez 

• +10P 1

• Level 2

I am just totally in love with the color of this sweatshirt! Green and purple are my favorites colors ever!

My style is full of colors. Do you know why? Because colors brings love and joy. I feel always so positive when someone wear colorful outfits. And definitely, this sweatshirt is perfect for j-hope! He has a good and positive personnality, always smiling. 😀

I would love to have the chance to wear it. It will add another touch of color to my wardrobe. Thank you again to give us the opportunity to discover BTS Fila collections. You are the best team! I wish you a colorful day! 🌈

PS: I follow your Instagram account with @pawchan31 🥰

• +10P 1

This sweatshirt exactly describes Hobi and his love for mint choco lol. It's really simple but really cute at the same time, i like the pastel color tone. Hobi slayed it but I think it'll look good on anyone. 

@kastuwuri on instagram. 

• +10P 1

The most eye catching thing about this sweatshirt is the color!!!! I love the mint green color and how vibrant it is! The color reminds me of Jhope himself, vibrant and bright! If it looks that good on Jhope I would only hope itd look half as good on me ☺️. Overall, though, the sweatshirt looks to be great quality and quick soft. I love how simple it is in the front but the logo detailing in the back! It gives it sophisticated branding! I would appreciate this opportunity of trying this sweatshirt out! It would def be a first for me to win something like this. Thank you! 

• +10P 1

✨This is one of my favourite colors and I think it expresses jhope really well and compliments him! I would love an opportunity to challenge myself with this latest collection! I love the design, it has a vintage feel to it which I really appreciate. I already have some of this collection but this would make it even better! I love Fila and I would be grateful for this opportunity! Thank you! 🌈✨💙❤️😍🌟

I also followed the account under singing_sirenx ! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• +10P 1

Just like Jhope I love green. Mint green is not my usual color but I love it none the less. My bday is on Feb 8th so this would be a nice bday gift! I also live in New England so I am in need of sweaters! 🥶

• +10P 1

I absolutely love it when BTS collabs with other companies, the products they bring out is always high quality and top notch! This color is so pretty and wearable, I really love the design and the fit of it. It is definitely something I can see myself wearing and having in my closet. Especially because of the pandemic I live in sweatshirts most of the time now so I'd love to get this product! I also have a tik tok where I post anime and BTS content and I'd love to show it off there. My handle is @kayygee_ 🙂 Best of luck to everyone entering 💜

Followed you on my insta @kylie.dennise 

Edited by Kylie
  • +10P 1

This sweatshirt looks very comfortable to wear and so soft! Perfect for going out or just to wear as a casual outfit when you stay in. I really like the shade of green because its not a common shade a lot of other sweatshirts have, usually they use darker shades so this is very cool!

• +10P 1

• Level 6

Okay so I love vintage fashion, especially sweatshirts! This screams 90s oversized street fashion. The green is *chef kiss* immaculate! I would love the opportunity to wear this!! This is wonderful & I'm so glad they put J-Hope in this as oversized is like is signature style!

I followed on insta: with.love.emilee ❤️

Edited by Emilee Cobb
  • +10P 1

• Level 6

The sweatshirt is so pretty! the color is beautiful, mint green if i'm not wrong ( i laught a little because i think about mint green =choco chip ice cream= J Hope and i was like "why i'm even surprised? it sounds completely   logic to me xDDD "), i love it.

( Followed you on my instagram: @kyolua )

• +10P 1

Really interested in this sweatshirt! I love the color and boxy, oversized fit - but even more so I love the minimalist logo on the front paired with an unexpected grungy texture on the back!

Followed as well! My ig is @jamaisvu_trade

• +10P 1

Color green is a representation of hope! It represents Hobi very well.. It is also my favorite color:))... It's style is also very cool like a street fashion.. The vintage vibe shouts for me!! Would love to have this eye-catching sweater.. 

my ig is @yenniepot 

• +10P 1

• Level 2

The BTS x Fila New Beginning Vintage Label Sweatshirt looks like the perfect item to keep you warm and stylish during the winter!
The green used on the shirt is a really gorgeous color and the fit looks to be perfectly oversized so that it can be worn by tucking the front in or by hanging loose. 
The vintage labels, as well as the overall street fashion look, make this sweatshirt an excellent addition to anyone’s closet. Overall, the fit, color, and overall design make this an item that would be fantastic to be able to wear!

my ig is meganhighwind

Edited by Sayuki22
  • +10P 1

• Level 12

You can count on Hobi to stand out in a crowd 😄 

The colour on this sweatshirt is very unique. I can't think of the last time I saw someone wear mint! As shown it can be paired with soft, earth tones and I can even see pairing it with pops orange. This pair of Fila's I've had my eye on comes to mind:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/fila-ray-tracer-chunky-sneaker?inventoryCountry=US&color=015&size=W 5&type=REGULAR&quantity=1

The graphic logos on the back give a vintage photographed look which makes me feel that it almost ties in with the style Jungkook had shot for the Life Goes On: like an arrow m/v. Very tasteful! 

IG @hanasuarez_

Edited by hana
ig tag
  • +10P 1

• Fashion Tester

Omg I may be young but I have an old soul. I adore vintage clothing and thrifting. The beautiful lime green color with the back design is goregous. It reminds me of an old film camera. I would love to review this product and add to my vintage collection. Fila makes wonderful products. 

• +10P 1

19 hours ago, megacoffee said:

How are you guys?

February event starts. This is the sweatshirt worn by J-Hope from FILA and BTS's new beginning collection for 2021.
If you like green color and jhope, fila or clothes, join now 

Challenge yourself as a fashion tester now!

image.png.af3bc5afbaa8cd7fd336c161f8a4f374.pngbts_jh_1.jpg.8a036b3352794cb5baa36fcc54f65f99.jpgFS2POD1220X_GSG-2.thumb.jpg.9b469c3d3d915194cf7cfb1df3c8971a.jpgFS2POD1220X_GSG.thumb.jpg.cd9c9e6101f18306c0ba93b1c7dd8c99.jpg

*Application period: Now ~ Feb. 08 KST

*How to apply:

1. Please write your thoughts about this sweat shirt in the comments below.
2. Follow Us  https://www.instagram.com/hlmt_love/

*Reward: 1 BTS FILA NEW BEGINNING Vintage Label Sweatshirts (Learn more)

*Announcement: Feb.08 2021(KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): Within one week after receiving the product (Write a review here)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: ???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

Share with your Friends!

wowww i love the color of this shirt! It looks really cool, it reminds me of mint and chocolate chip ice cream, and Hobie loves it 🥰it matches him so well! 

I think you can wear it with anything, since it’s a light green, so you can wear it with black, white or brown, to create a nature look, just like Namjoon 🍃🥰 I think you can see also a kind of vintage look because of the back. Overall it looks like the perfect shirt, and i think it’s super comfortable. 👍🏼

This sweatshirt is amazing! The colour is stunning and it's a classic style that you can mix with many different outfits. It would go perfectly under a long black coat and with some jeans, or with something completely different. It is very versatile. It totally suits jhope's unique and trendy style that stands out in any crowd, the same way that this sweatshirt would . It looks incredibly comfortable and FILA clothes are wonderfully soft and durable, so I'm sure that this sweatshirt will stay feeling really nice for a long time. I would love to wear something that BTS had collaborated and worked so hard on. It would honour me as an ARMY and as someone who loves BTS. They deserve all the success and love in the world and so much more. They are a wonderful group of talented, hardworking, loving, generous, kind men and this comes across everything they do, whether their music, interactions with fans, their merch and more. VIntage clothing is something that I have always loved and it just screams ''Namjoon'' to me and it's such a lovely calm colour that brings joy to everyone who sees it, just like Namjoon. I love the understated front and the surprise on the back that gives it such a vintage feel. I would love to add this to my wardrobe as  it would challenge me and bring a pop of colour. I have followed the account under emma_kristina20 🍃💜