Jump to content
  • 1

What do you prefer more: Samsung or IPhone?


vedi
 Share

Question

  • Fashion Tester

Since BTS have been brand ambassadors for Samsung, their sales have gone up by a lot. So I want to ask, what do you prefer more: Samsung or iPhone? Share your thoughts below!

Edited by vedi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Level 10

I used to have Android (not Samsung tho) when I got my first phone but then I switched to iPhone and I can't imagine myself switch to Samsung. While having a BTS themed phone is super cute and perhaps would consider getting one at some point, right now I'm too attached to iOS haha

Also, we all know most of BTS uses iPhones as their personal phones, despite being Samsung ambassadors (which I still think is funny)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Fashion Tester
9 hours ago, Olivia G. said:

I used to have Android (not Samsung tho) when I got my first phone but then I switched to iPhone and I can't imagine myself switch to Samsung. While having a BTS themed phone is super cute and perhaps would consider getting one at some point, right now I'm too attached to iOS haha

Also, we all know most of BTS uses iPhones as their personal phones, despite being Samsung ambassadors (which I still think is funny)

i agree, even though my samsung had better features than my iphone, i just cant switch back to android now.

omg bts using iphones despite being samsung's band ambassadors has to be the funniest thing, especially jimin's reactions 😂

Edited by vedi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Fashion Tester
4 hours ago, 젯시가 said:

Iphone, I used to have Samsung and my storage was always full😢

omg that is so true!!!!! it was so annoying 😢 although now samsung too has 256gb phones but i dont think im gonna switch to android again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Level 12

I have been fully switching to Apple and I can't see myself using anything else anymore. I just love the simple look/aesthetics of iOS..

also Armys, do not feel bad if you're using Apple when you feel like you should be using Samsung. Just so you know, the boys still use macs and ipads for production...

but 🤫 we didn't see or hear anything 🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Fashion Tester
7 minutes ago, honsool journey said:

I have been fully switching to Apple and I can't see myself using anything else anymore. I just love the simple look/aesthetics of iOS..

also Armys, do not feel bad if you're using Apple when you feel like you should be using Samsung. Just so you know, the boys still use macs and ipads for production...

but 🤫 we didn't see or hear anything 🤭

true! i love the graphics of ios because they’re easier on the eyes.

lmao bangtan and ios? we don’t know anything 🤫 we only know bangtan and samsung 😂🤐🤥

  • Haha +10P 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Level 12

I always used an IPhone and IPad since I love IOS and the aesthetics. I don’t feel like Apple is a fair brand tho.. most products are overpriced while you could get a better product for half the price just because of Apples 'reputation' 

I don’t feel the need to switch my IPhone 6 with one of the new ones, but I could imagine myself using an Android smartphone or tablet in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Fashion Tester
15 hours ago, babycakes said:

I always used an IPhone and IPad since I love IOS and the aesthetics. I don’t feel like Apple is a fair brand tho.. most products are overpriced while you could get a better product for half the price just because of Apples 'reputation' 

I don’t feel the need to switch my IPhone 6 with one of the new ones, but I could imagine myself using an Android smartphone or tablet in the future.

yeah, its crazy how apple has started overpricing even the chargers and earphones 😕 

i think while ios is good, android has a lot more user friendly features, so if you want to switch to android in the future, it might be a good decision 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Level 12
8 hours ago, vedi said:

yeah, its crazy how apple has started overpricing even the chargers and earphones 😕 

i think while ios is good, android has a lot more user friendly features, so if you want to switch to android in the future, it might be a good decision 

Yeah exactly!

Samsung might really be a good choice..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Our picks

    • Drug  without  side effect Jungkook T-shirts
      I just want to say a very, very big thanks to KPOPQ and @megacoffee  for this truly awesome sweatshirt you blessed me with. What a privilege to become one of yours FT, I am indeed gratified by your effort to make us all happy. These have brought so much joy and happiness. Your awesome product has warmed my heart.


      I’ve already done a lot of review in different kind of clothing but this is my first time in giving a review for sweatshirt that’s why I’m so excited! 🤩It’s just SOOOOOO STUNNING 😍😍😍! Can’t believe it’s already on my body 🤣 OH what a HAPPY DAY!!


      I am slightly obsessed with this  charcoal color and the entire fit and feel. It's pretty lightweight but soft.This sweatshirt is SUPER soft & SUPER comfortable 😍 — it is PERFECT for our weather here which is rainy season.In LOVE with this sweatshirt💜  glad I was able to get my hands on it & it was super cool!


      This is such a gorgeous  item, it's definitely one of  top bestseller of all time! My favourite thing about these sweatshirt is the length.The material is lightweight it's super soft and not too thick. I love how it is slightly longer as well, it's great to wear with leggings or jeans but also looks great with shorts in the spring/summer! I am wearing the sample size Small in these photos and although they a little bit loose but still nice and it's perfect just like how Jungkook wear it.I do prefer to size down in these (XS). I personally prefer a slightly fit ,but still perfect. It's all about how you want it to fit but I do recommend going with the smaller size 😉



       

      Color is very nice ,material is soft and comfy,Fitting wise good,I wanted a lil loose but I suggest buying one size smaller than your original one coz it’s men size (Just like how Jungkook wears😉 baggy and lil loose) Overall very satisfied😍👍🏻
        • +10P
      • 17 replies
    • FILA x BTS Ray Tracer - Pink and Blue Sneakers
      This is my review for the FILA X BTS Ray Tracer shoes~~ I want to say a massive thank you to KPOPQ and everyone on this site once again 🥰 Love you all~~

        • Thanks +10P
        • +10P
      • 16 replies
    • Kpop idols are known for having vibrant colored hair, ranging from black to blonde to even bold colors like red and green. However, amongst these, the color blue is quickly climbing up the preferences of haircolors these days! Here are 20 idols who absolutely rock blue hair!

      BTS' Taehyung


      NCT Dream's Jeno


      IU


      GOT7's Jaebeom


      MAMAMOO's Wheein


      BTS' Jimin


      ATEEZ's Hongjoong


      ITZY's Ryujin


      NCT 127's Taeyong


      Stray Kids' Han


      NCT Dream's Jisung


      Twice's Dahyun 


      GOT7's Youngjae


      EXO's Baekhyun


      BTS' Yoongi


      MAMAMOO's Moonbyul


      NCT Dream's Jaemin


      EXO's Kai


      TXT's Yeonjun


      ASTRO's Rocky


      What are your thoughts? Feel free to add more idols in the comments below!
        • +10P
      • 2 replies
    • Which of the following items would you like to receive as the next prize?

       

       
      • 14 replies
    • When you order the BTS meal but do not get the special packaging 😭
       
        • Sad
        • +10P
      • 8 replies
  • Tell a friend

    Love KPOPQ? Tell a friend!
  • Who was online  0 Users were Online in the last 24 hours

    There is no users online



×
×
  • Create New...