BTS Jungkook Label.M balloon denim pants

• STAFF

BTS Jungkook Label.M balloon denim pants

• This is a balloon pants style jean.
  • Free Size
  • There is a drawstring on the ankle.
  • Please apply after checking the size
  • 1980611786_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm.jpg.5bd444895b0e0f1df93a6ce8d4ee4979.jpg

1903948498_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm1.jpg.f44713421c0d0ccac965a9a186890556.jpg

663403866_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm2.jpg.043450c8e5b047c2d8011326f5926c24.jpg

1334454698_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm3.jpg.1c2548fd6d0bbdf2b59304c4c3b011bd.jpg

2_22c123b0-0a08-4588-a185-e565a016b0fa.jpg.e175ee36f274edb5e361df9c1e5a7785.jpg

*Application period:  ~ 12/ 30 2020 KST

*How to apply:

1. Please write your thoughts about ' LAbel M Denim Belt Balloon Pants ' in the comments below.
Please post a topic or reply HERE

*Reward: 
BTS JungKook LAbel M Denim Belt Balloon Pants (learn more)

*Announcement: 12.31 2020 (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): ~01/02 (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: @Noki

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

• megacoffee changed the title to [Coming Soon] BTS Jungkook Label.M balloon denim pants
  • megacoffee changed the title to [OPEN] BTS Jungkook Label.M balloon denim pants
  • Fashion Tester

WOW These look amazing! They look both comfortable and stylish. Not only that but I've always loved baggy clothes. They just feel so free and liberating. They look so amazing on Jungkook as well. The belt adds a pop to the jeans that are a nice denim color. I love how the bottoms are not only nice and loose but also have a string that lets you make it smaller. Both the bottom and the top are made so that you can feel comfort. You can see that it lets you expand it or make it smaller which I love. The pockets, don't even get me started on the pockets. They look great, not only that but they are big and real. I've always loved big pockets because I can put stuff in them. Unlike some pants that don't have pockets. Overall they just look amazing, not only by themselves but also on JK. 🙂❤️ 

• +10P 1

• Fashion Tester

Jungkook did well pairing this with a black tee and plaid shirt! I remember wearing pants like these when I was a kid, they were called "ele-pants". HAHAHA, The pants scream luxe streetwear and because it's denim it can easily be paired with any color especially basic ones. I'd pair this with a white top, black sandals, a bucket hat and a small brown backpack or silver wallet on chain to complete the look!

spacer.png

Edited by rheadoo
  • +10P 1

Love the versatility of these pants. You can wear it with eother a tight or cropped top or if you’re leaning into a more conservative look, pair with a loose shirt. I mean really, there is no limit to styling these pants. Jungkook made it even more stylish with a relaxed and comfortable getup without looking sloppy. Well let’s call it sloppy-style look! I love it!

On 12/15/2020 at 1:47 AM, megacoffee said:

• Free Size
  • 1980611786_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm.jpg.5bd444895b0e0f1df93a6ce8d4ee4979.jpg

1903948498_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm1.jpg.f44713421c0d0ccac965a9a186890556.jpg

663403866_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm2.jpg.043450c8e5b047c2d8011326f5926c24.jpg

1334454698_jungkookballoondenimpants_labelm3.jpg.1c2548fd6d0bbdf2b59304c4c3b011bd.jpg

*How to apply:

1. Please write your thoughts about ' LAbel M Denim Belt Balloon Pants ' in the comments below.

*Reward: 

*WINNER: ???

• Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

I can’t wait to wear these pants 😭😭 jk is my bias and styling myself like him is my dream!!

On 12/15/2020 at 1:47 AM, megacoffee said:

• Free Size

*How to apply:

*Reward: 

I am absolutely in LOVE with these pants! They look very fashionable while also keeping you nice and comfy. They are also really versatile and can really compliment any body type. For me, I sometimes have a hard time finding wide-legged pants that suit me, but the design of these are perfect! You can literally use these pants to put together so many different and super stylish outfits, whether you're just relaxing at home or going somewhere!

• Level 6

This design of pants is so different but also my type of style. More loose, comfy, and wearable anywhere. These Balloon pants look like they would go great with a cute turtleneck or simple crew neck sweater and an outerwear on top. I’d seriously overwear these pants and never get bored of them, especially bevause of how many outfits you can put together with it and the color, vibrance, and individuality the pants have.

• Level 2

Just from the first glance I can expect the pants to do very comfortable, after ally since it is a free size. The light washed denim look goes with anything adding a hint of lightness to your outfits, and the drawstring is great too.          You can style these pants in a lot of different ways, how Jk styles it (with a baggy shirt and an overtop), with a big sweater and boots, with a croptop and a handbag or even a bodysuit would go along with it. 
I love the way Jk wore it to a partially black outfit, making the pants and the flannel the it piece of the outfit! Very cool and fashionable. 

The brand Label.M has been a best-selling brand in Korea, not only because of the idol Jeon Jeongguk being seen in a pair of their pants, but because of the quality of the product the people are receiving. 

Hallyu Mart has done a magnificent job of promoting the brand. From the looks of the picture, the stitching that is done on the pants is outstanding. These pants are made not only for high fashion but also for comfort. The wide legged style gives people who are dancers the convenience of leg room. It can be worn in different ways for people with certain preferences; the elastic band at the ankle of the pant could be fastened to be paired with a boot or a high heel. It could also be worn down with a pair of sneakers or loafers for a more subtle look. 

Overall, I am very excited about these pants since I absolutely adore Jeongguk's style!

These pants would fit seamlessly in a casual street wear look that you can style up or down. To me, this could be an everyday pant that would make whoever is wearing them appear more stylish and adventurous. A simple way to make this into a look would be to pair it with a form-fitting or tucked in top and chunky shoes to balance out the looseness of the pants. This would be something fun for anyone to own and I think Jungkook has modeled it well!

These pants are not only fashionable, but are also extremely versatile. These can be worn with a myriad of tops, ranging from cropped to oversized, and an array of accessories. I can't imagine someone running out of styling options for these pants. Want to look like JK? Go for the comfy look with a baggy, oversized tee and a handful of accessories to get into streetwear. These pants will look great!

My Thoughts about ' LAbel M Denim Belt Balloon Pants ':

I loved this outfit on him so much! I myself have been looking for a pair of good pants like this for around 2 years but I haven't found the right fit. These pants honestly look so cool and exactly what I've been looking for all this time. I would actually wear them with over half my wardrobe but to choose one outfit, I would wear it the way Jungkook did; with an oversized t-shirt and black boots. 

• Level 6

spacer.pngWhen I saw this outfit on jungkook, I went crazy. These pants was the first thing I wanted, but I couldn't afford them. But now I have a chance to get them. I like them because they look so comfy and you can style them so easily. They look so cool and I wanted and I was searching for this kind of pants for so so long.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:47 AM, megacoffee said:

• Free Size

*How to apply:

*Reward: 

• megacoffee changed the title to BTS Jungkook Label.M balloon denim pants