Once More BTS x FILA In the Soop T-shirt

Next Prize  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following items would you like to receive as the next prize?

• Backpack
    • T-shirt
    • Jacket
    • Shoes
    • Pants
    • hats
    • Sunglasses

• STAFF

Once more! BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts

Until the BTS x FILA 2021 product was released, we will start again with a product that received good responses from you.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

*Application period: Now ~ 01/ 20(Wed) KST

*How to apply:

Please write your thoughts about 'BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts ' in the comments below.

*Reward:  Fila New Logo Side Block Sweatshirt (learn more)

<<< 2 People >>

*Announcement: 01.21 2020 (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only):
 Write it down within a week after receiving the product (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: WHO???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

• megacoffee changed the title to Once More BTS x FILA In the Soop T-shirt
  • Level 6

This FILA sweatshirt looks so comfy and perfect for this winter weather. It's unisex so it's perfect for anyone and fits a street wear look. I think this sweatshirt makes an outfit effortlessly thrown together look trendy. I would look cool wearing my this with my black bucket hat.

• Level 12

Yaaaay! It's baaaack! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️The chic and eye catching FILA sweatshirt.  I really love sweatshirts especially when I saw this at the photo review. (It really looks good on her. ) It looks warm and comfortable yet fashionable.  What I love the most in this sweater is it can be paired to anything, whether it's jeans, leggings or short.It can also be worn by both girls and boys. Wearing this looks like wearing your boyfriend's jacket just like in kdramas! 😍❤️❤️😂Ahhhhh! No words can explain how I love this sweatshirt and how I want it. 

• Fashion Tester

Wow this sweatshirt as I said last time is AMAZING. Not to mention that Suga is my bias and I love everything he wears. Its a beautiful combination of colors that match well. It can be worn by anyone and be worn with I think anything. Its perfect for this time of year when its cold and chilly. This will keep you warm and cozy. Not only that but also very comfortable. I've always loved the FILA x BTS collab and the products they introduce to us. They are great, good quality, and perfect. You can wear both outside and inside which is great for those of us who love to stay inside. Its also a lose fit which I absolutely love because I love loose clothes. Not only are they comfortable but you feel free while wearing them. I think its something that anyone would be grateful to have and I hope I can be the one to try it out. Though I would be happy for anyone who wins it! Borahe 💜 P.S. thank you for the opportunity to be able to win this! You guys are amazing. I appreciate everything you guys do ans how much you care for us. 🙂

Edited by Willlow

On 12/28/2020 at 6:38 PM, megacoffee said:

Once more! BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts

Until the BTS x FILA 2021 product was released, we will start again with a product that received good responses from you.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

*Application period: Now ~ 01/ 20(Wed) KST

*How to apply:

Please write your thoughts about 'BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts ' in the comments below.

*Reward:  Fila New Logo Side Block Sweatshirt (learn more)

<<< 2 People >>

*Announcement: 01.21 2020 (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only):
 Write it down within a week after receiving the product (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: WHO???

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

OMG finally Fila x BTS merch! I was waiting for this!! And omg even the colors are classic Fila colours 😍💜

If there's anything I have learned about BTS worn items- its that these boys know comfort and style. 

I am a bit of a connoisseur at this point, I purchase many items (on the affordable end of their eccentric wardrobes) that the boys have worn in order to own a little piece of that beautiful fashion. So it goes without saying I have started to aquire quite a bit of FILA merchandise since they started their wonderful sponsorship with them!

The whole legendary collaboration between BTS and FILA has been epic. Any item that I have put on my body has felt of quality and has been extraordinarily comfortable. I can just imagine this sweatshirt will be the same.

I would absolutely love and appreciate the chance to get my hands on this beauty and be honored to write up a truthful and detailed review of it once I had gotten the chance to try it out! It would go through lots of love and wear in my household!

• Level 2

Hello,

My name is Iesha and im currently in the United States (Florida to be exact) and am a Huuuge fan of Fila X BTS Merch. I have been keeping an eye out on the amazing merch coming from the brand and bts Collab and would absolutley love a chance to get the sweatshirt Suga sports from in the soop to provide a review and show off 💜  

I think an opportunity like this would be absolutley Amazing! 

Thanks for the opportunity to enter in this contest/drawing!

Love You Army! 사랑해요  아미! 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 

Iesha