[RESULT] Tester recruitment BTS x FILA Sweat Shirt in the soop Suga

• STAFF

BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

*Application period: 12/ 09(Wed) ~ 12/ 16(Wed) KST

*How to apply:

Please write your thoughts about 'BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts ' in the comments below.

*Reward: Fila New Logo Side Block Sweatshirt (learn more)

*Announcement: 12.19(Wed) (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): ~01/02 (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: DarlingReviews

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.
  • +10P 3

• megacoffee changed the title to [Coming Soon] BTS x FILA
  • megacoffee changed the title to [OPEN] Tester recruitment BTS x FILA Sweat Shirt in the soop Suga

I love the vintage and casual vibes the design and style of the shirt is! The colorblock design with simple shades makes it look good with any pair of pants or bottoms! It has that retro athleisure look that I think represents fila very well! Yoongi makes it look so good and the overall style will make anyone look cool! You can practically style it with anything and that the coolest part! Such a great shirt! 🙂

Edited by Ana

I love BTS. Fila making a collab with them is every consumer's dream. Not only you get to wear a fantastic brand but also you can do it while embracing the beautiful message that BTS spreads around the world!

Fila is all about comfort and quality! The best: the affordability!!!

I love it! Hope to see more from this!

• Level 3

BTS wearing Fila is always something to look forward to. This shirt on Yoongi fits him so well. The shirt itself being long sleeved must be quite comfy. The red against the white really makes it stand out. It’s so noticeable as you can see it on Yoongi, he is already like a porcelain doll that this shirt really makes him pop and feel alive. The simple design makes it easy to pair things with, a casual style just like Yoongi, or pair it with a beanie and cargo pants for a street style. The style is also generally trendy in this day and age because of the signature colourblock. The fact that the sleeves end in a black tone gives it a warm vibe. Plus it’s FILA!! What’s there not to love?

Edited by yey

I really have enjoyed the BTS and FILA collaborations and have picked up quite a few of the clothing items from their collections and have not been disappointed at all. This is a sweatshirt I have wanted to pick up as I really enjoy the old school sporty vibe and the bright colors. I think that this sweatshirt would definitely become a staple in my wardrobe!

I, myself, am a fan of FILA products. I own several sweaters by FILA and I love the design and how soft the sweater is. The simple design makes it easy to style it however you want it! Good for stay in night, watching BTS Run or going out for errands. You can wear it for any occasion!

Combining both of my love for BTS and my love for FILA into one product is a must-have! 

You can be comfortable and warm and fashionable with this sweater! Love it! 

• Level 2
On 12/7/2020 at 10:57 PM, megacoffee said:

BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

*Application period: 12/ 09(Wed) ~ 12/ 16(Wed) KST

*How to apply:

Please write your thoughts about 'BTS x FILA IN THE SOOP Suga Sweat shirts ' in the comments below.

*Reward: Fila New Logo Side Block Sweatshirt (learn more)

*Announcement: 12.19(Wed) (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): ~01/02 (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

Fila products have never caught my eye too much but with various collaborations with BTS it peaked my interest. The sweatshirt looks very simplistic and looks like it could be worn whether to stay indoors or to go out for the day.

• +10P 1

The last collaborations with bts have been fascinating, since everything is very well combined. I am a model on instagram and I think that in addition to wearing this sweatshirt most of the time I would like to be able to promote these beautiful clothes. -Axxan_g- 

I love the Fila brand designs and how they really cater to their target audience! The brand itself isn’t overpriced and their products are good quality as well! The clothes are great for almost every occasion from athletic wear to daily wear and suit everyone! Suga especially since he does so much physical activity like dancing, the fila sponsorship must really suit his needs. Even when not exercising, fila clothes are very comfortable to wear while lounging around as seen in ‘in the soop' yoongi is relaxing while wearing his fila sweatshirt clearly being very comfortable... especially considering how he loves promoting products haha 'downsides of capitalism', this is upsides of capitalism for him lmao but I love it! This is so exciting as a BTS Army who loves Fila as well!!! This would be something I’d wear very often!!! In the soop was a perfect occasion to promote Fila haha 💕

Fila is like the epitome of street fashion in general or fashion in general. They make great quality and are so comfortable in which ever shape, color or design they come up with. That being said putting Yongi in this Fila sweatshirt is the greatest collab imaginable. Putting someone who looks good in anything without even trying with something so iconic you don’t even have to dress it up or distress it to serve looks.💜

During the covid-19 pandemic  everyone was forced to stay indoors. It lead me to getting to know BTS and watching their shows like "In the Soop". I learned about the BTS x FILA collaboration after that. It seems that wearing the FILA sweatshirt is very comfortable, that you can wear it when you're stuck as home, just relaxing or doing chores. Suga of BTS wore this while cooking, reading a book and just spending his time relaxing indoors. However, it's also stylish and well-designed that you can wear it when you go outside too. Omce, the pandemic is over, it would also be a good fashion statement when you're meeting out with friends or shopping. For me, the sweatshirt meets the criteria of both Comfort plus Design.

• megacoffee changed the title to [RESULT] Tester recruitment BTS x FILA Sweat Shirt in the soop Suga