[RESULT] Recruiting 'BE' BTS ALBUM TESTER

• STAFF

Recruiting 'BE' BTS ALBUM TESTER
If you haven't yet had a new album of BTS, please apply now! 😀

*Application period: 12/ 08(Tue) ~ 12/ 15(Tue) KST

*How to apply: 

Please write your thoughts on 'BE' in the comments below.

*RewardBTS - BE (Deluxe Edition)

*Announcement: 12.18(Fri) (KST)
-Exchange is not possible after receiving the product.
-The announcement date may be delayed depending on the selection process.

*Review writing period (Winner only): ~12/30 (Write a review here winner only)
(The written review can be used secondarily as marketing content.)

*Notes on writing a review
-Please do not delete the written review post and keep it.

*WINNER: samantha gayle 

• Winner can write a review here.
  • Winner write reviews on behalf of hundreds of applicants.
  • Don't be disappointed that you didn't win. Another event awaits you.
  • Winning Tip: Community Activities
  • Winners must send a message to megacoffee within 2 days. Winners without contact will be considered void.

## Choosing a winner was very difficult. Thank you for applying. Other promotions are constantly being updated. Don't be disappointed and do active community activities.

11.png

ImageViewerEShop.jpg

member-jk.jpg

member-v.jpg

member-jimin.jpg

member-jhope.jpg

member-suga.jpg

member-jin.jpg

member-rm.jpg

all.png

• +10P 5

• admin changed the title to [Coming Soon] Recruit 'BE' BTS ALBUM TESTER

Hi I would really really like to win this tester because my family currently doesn't have that much money to buy BTS albums especially this one because it is $50. Also is this the real BE ALBUM?? either way  I would really like it if not its okay I understand 🙂

• +10P 3

• megacoffee changed the title to [OPEN] Recruiting 'BE' BTS ALBUM TESTER
  • megacoffee pinned this topic

BE is really an album representing the people of the COVID world. Through tough times and hardship, the album represents us in the current situation we face now where we reflect and also grow to become stronger to conquer the world with a blast. I regard this as BTS’s COVID album. No one will forget how Dynamite accompanied us through COVID and how Life Goes On for everyone. What is awesome is that BTS still kept the standards high in producing their album and the design and production of the physical album is equivalent to a piece of artwork. The design is well thought of and the photobook is a masterpiece on its own. The theme chosen for the photobook truly represents individuality of every member of BTS. The cover that holds the CD actually transform to be a photo frame to hold the photocard of your choice (or even your own picture!). THIS IS A MUST HAVE, most certainly! 

• +10P 1

BTS' latest album BE contains songs that a lot of people could really relate to, being written in time of COVID-19 pandemic. The members are heavily involved in the production of this album so the songs contain their sincere feelings and experiences, showing that they are also ordinary humans just like their fans and having their struggles like the rest of us. With this, listeners feel closer to BTS and find comfort in their songs.

• +10P 1

I became a fan of BTS during this COVID-19 pandemic. I’ve been going through a lot of emotional events with losing close loved ones due to this virus and other things, when I started listening to BTS music, it really brought me comfort. When their title track “Life Goes On” was released I cried because BTS reminded me that despite what is going on right now in this crazy world, life goes on. This album really brings comfort to me, kind of like I’m getting a hug from the members and them telling me “You’re not alone, we are going to be okay soon.” I really am enjoying BTS’s album “BE” because it feels like I’m really connected to the members. It makes me feel like everything is okay even when it doesn’t feel like it. They showed us the process of making this album and the raw emotions behind each song. When I listen I truly feel okay and loved. That’s why I appreciate this band and their new album so much.

• +10P 2

• Level 3

BE ALBUM contains Bangtan's very special songs and having a copy of it will be LIT. During this pandemic, people were concious, doubtful, troubled and worried. I felt that too especially losing your job. I tried to think on the positive side and making myself entertained. While browsing youtube I came to meet BANGTAN in their DYNAMITE MV. By then I become an ARMY. BTS make me more postive and happy. 

Everyone was waiting for this album, and was wondering how will it be. It’s not like other albums. It has something special in it that you can not describe, but you feel something was going on. You can feel out of the songs that there is something that no one is okey with, but they are helping you to overcome it. The title song „life goes on“ has a different meaning for each person. Everyone has something to struggle with, and this song really helps someone, to keep fighting. This song is now my first song I listen to, when don’t wanna fight anymore. I‘m proud to say that I‘m an army, and to say bts helped me through a lot of things

• Level 6

BTS with album BE is expressing their inner thoughts and feelings during the year 2020. With this album BTS is offering a message of healing and hope. All seven members have contributed in the whole process of the creation of this masterpiece.They show us a different part of themselves. Not just performers but also songwriters, producers and much more. BE for BTS means existence so 2020 covid situation revealed that this was a perfect title for their album.

• Level 3

BE is filled with all the best of BTS. They literally put their heart and soul into making this album. The fact that they all took part in creating this masterpiece puts this album at such a special place for both BTS and armys. To own the album would mean having BTS close to your heart, not that they aren’t already, but this would just BE extra special. Also from the concept photos they already look so INCREDIBLE so ofc everybody wants this album!

BE is a great album to end 2020 or begin 2021 with it all depends on our perspectives. It gives us that comfort we really need in these uncertain and stressful times. But also gives me a little hope of what life can be like once it’s over. All the concerts we will surely enjoy; the car rides blasting BTS albums with fellow Army. It’s going to be fine as long as we continue going strong after all LIFE GOES ON so LIVE ON.💜

I was honestly very excited for this album. I was going to the concert in Dallas when unfortunately it got canceled because of covid-19. This album for me was their way of telling army that it’s okay that we weren’t able to meet yet and that the day we will be even more meaningful.

This album is so great and is really everything army could want. Especially during these hard times. BTS put their heart and soul into this album. They always do but this time they were able to he hands on with what inclusions came in the album, music video shoots, fashion, etc and I think that's so cool that they were so involved all throughout the process of creating the album. 

• Fashion Tester

BTS has really outdone themselves again with this album, as they do every time they release a new one! The unique design is much heavier then previous albums and loaded with goods. Including 8 cards was done by the members thoughtfulness, which they poured deeply into their lyrics and the package design, helping the entire way. This album is extremely special as they collaborated on basically the entire album, producing and directing themselves as well. Despite its simple and sleek design, you can’t let this fool you as what’s inside is way more than you would imagine! I haven’t had the chance to purchase this album as it’s a pretty large expense, but I know this is because you only really need to buy one compared to older albums where you usually needed to buy 4 for a set! The album is super pretty though and I think every member really stands out, giving off their true vibes completely in each photo. 

Regardless of the fact that BE obviously was created with the emotions and situations of Covid-19 in mind, and what the members were going through, I alsl wanna point out that musically its the first album in which a lot of different styles in it since a while + it was the first album with a music video directed by one of the members!~ JK~♡

When I first heard the album at 3 AM I was blown away by it, the album holds multiple cry/emotional songs, but also really upbeat happy vibrant songs to keep you hold your head up in these times,

It was made for Army's but also as a way to express their emotions i feel like, So I'm really happy I stayed up that night 🙂

I would like to see this album as one of the most complete albums made By BTS over the years, I think that overall the songs & lyrics were really thought out well same as the composition of the lineup songs

You can hear that everyone has been going through a rough time, yet they still made an album in which you can clearly hear they have been improving their skills, I'm really exited to see & hear this album being played in concerts once we can go visit again~

I hope my thoughts helped a slight bit, even though they might be a bit different than most peoples ♡~ I guess as a guy BTS fan you look a bit different at the music 🙂

I would really like to win because Bts has changed my life immensely but for the good. I've matured a lot and all those hard times I've had in life I would listen to Bts and still to this day I listen to Bts. Hearing their music makes me happy and realize that I can accomplish many things. They have motivated me a lot. I'm so thankful for them, I am so glad i found out about them.  Thank you BTS! I purple you! 

• Level 3

BE, anything that you want it to “BE”. Really the perfect album showcasing the talent and hard work of BTS. It’s an album that everyone can relate to especially in this pandemic. It portrays all of the emotion that we have been felling this year and how despite everything, life goes on. Not only does this album brings so much comfort and healing but also gives the visual that we all love and need. Would love to get my hands on this. 

If I were to describe BE , it'd be like a warm hug. I believe that this album was in a way healing for both bts and army's alike, all the songs one way or another bring comfort or a sense of hope that it will get better. It's nice to feel that none of us are alone in this and that even bts can have difficulties as well during these times. "Life Goes On" is a song that shines light in the darkness that some of us experiencing right now and is a comforting song that if even for a little, can help ease our anxieties. 

This album has literally been a gift we received as Armys we have been blessed by a beautiful warming end of the year gift that showcases the vulnerabilty of BTS and their talent from music production to lyrics composition. I truly believe that this album holds a sepcial heart to every single Army out there and would really appreciate it if I could get hold of this album as where I live they are too expensive. 

• Level 2

This album is one of my favorite 💜

i love all the tracks in it but i can’t afford this album because I don’t have enough money. 

I love how BTS deliver a message through this pandemic. I always love all BTS song because all the songs have a deep meaning on it. 

Hope I win this album so it can give a a strength to go through this pandemic.

I love the new BTS album! It was released during quarantine so it’s the perfect album to listen to while studying. I like to listen to it on Spotify and the songs are so comforting and make me happy. You can really tell they put all of their care, love, and hard work into the music. Listening to BTS really brings joy on a tough day.

• Level 6

I think it's amazing that BTS self produced this album and did an amazing job based off of the photos that we can see! You can really see the guys' passion because they poured so much detail and love into this album! It would be amazing to be able to get my hands on this album but it's already almost sold out everywhere 🥺

This album is my absolute favourite💜💜 I think that this album is a masterpiece telling us a story of each of the members. This is a piece of BTS exposing their fears and comforting us at the same time. The realistic message and the distorted home-made feel of the song is what they were going for. An album just for them to express themselves lyrically and by means of self production. 

To have this album released, especially during this pandemic is a blessing for me. I am literally blessed to have BTS in my life, but this is something that my parents and friends don't understand. They think that I waste my money and time and do not allow me to buy their album which eventually led me to enter this giveaway haha.